Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

You have no reason to be jealous. I should be jealous. You are having gorgeous weather while we are freezing. It has only been in the 50's & with the rain it only made it feel colder. Our nights are in the 30's. :wbrr

-----------

gorgeous is a matter of perspective. We've had hot and sunny for so long, that cold and rainy would be very welcome right about now!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies. :) We had a long, wonderful day at DD's and her Hubby's...and I am so sore I may not be able to get out of bed in the a.m. :lol

Cara, you could easily be a party consultant. :manyheart Everything is adorable and so creative. I love all of your ideas and you've put so much thought and work into each item. :yes

Renee - I heard on the weather this evening that we have a chance of rain tomorrow night and Monday. :xfin

Cara, you could easily be a party consultant. :manyheart

Oh I don't think I have the strength :lol My MIL was a party planner and that poor woman was always on the go. But that's where I learned everything I know :manyheart

Good Morning, I think. We had another middle of the night call from MIL's caretaker and DH took her to the ER...she's fine, but we can't take a chance when she feels bad. If he's out of town, we just call 911. It may be naptime for both of us later. :yes

I really need some time with my yarn and hook today. Laundry, desk, then some crochet time. :hook I hope everyone has a great day/evening.

Renee - I heard on the weather this evening that we have a chance of rain tomorrow night and Monday. :xfin

--------

Mary, I saw that too, but it'll still be mid to upper 80s! :eek

I'm going to Baltimore on Tuesday for the week, and at least it'll be a little cooler (50s at night, upper 70s during the day).

I want rainy and 50!

Here are some progress pics. of my fall ghan. The indoor pic. shows better colors. I believe i'm past the 1/2 way mark or atleast right on it. :cheer

(clickable)

th_000_0089.jpg

th_000_0085.jpg

Here is a pillow & a gameboy/game holder that my oldest twin son made. I only did the sewing & velcro.

th_000_0084.jpg

th_000_0083.jpg

th_000_0079.jpg

Awesome pics, Tabby!! Maybe next year I'll get to do a Fall ghan!

You're a wise lady. Raising boys to do things that used to be thought off as "women's work", too, is great. I did that with my 32 YO and he's very self-sufficient.

Tabby - Great work!! Your fall ghan looks fabulous! And good for DS making his on game cozy! :clap Okay you can have the Texas weather and the $500 electric bill I just got that goes with it :lol Lower electric bills. This is why I'm a big fan of 50 degrees and dreary :D

Wendy - Excellent progress!! Just keep telling yourself how gorgeous it'll be when it's all done :manyheart

Didn't get far on a baby blanket today. Changed my mind on the stitch three times :lol Finally decided and then fell asleep...just now waking up :blush Well, now I won't sleep half the night but at least I'll have a baby blanket to keep me entertained :lol

Here are some progress pics. of my fall ghan. The indoor pic. shows better colors. I believe i'm past the 1/2 way mark or atleast right on it. :cheer

(clickable)

th_000_0089.jpg

th_000_0085.jpg

Here is a pillow & a gameboy/game holder that my oldest twin son made. I only did the sewing & velcro.

th_000_0084.jpg

th_000_0083.jpg

th_000_0079.jpg

Tabby, your Fall Ghan looks wonderful. :yay I think it's fun to see the picture come to life. :yes That is great work by your son!

Wendy, you're almost there on the Amish...good for you! :manyheart

Cara - What stitch and color did you decide on for the baby ghan? Can't wait to see it. :yes

I have 4 rows connected on the 4th (7x7 squares) block of the Fall Ghan. Moving kind of slow today after the yard work yesterday and almost no sleep last night...I hope I can get some more done tonight. :hook

Archived