A New Tote, 2nd Bag Picture Added; Post #49

LuvMaxine

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're both very striking! Love the overall texture and your color combos (your first is my fave). Looking forward to your pattern when it's available. :yes

If there is anyone who would like to test the pattern and can do so in the next week, PM me your e-mail address.

I am looking for clarity of pattern, typos, etc.

Estimated Hours to Complete: 8-12

Deadline: May 7

Tools needed: H (5.0 mm hook)

Material needed: Worsted Cotton Yarn such as Sugar n Cream in 3 colors Color A (Ecru) 178 yds (1-1/2 skeins (2.5 oz sized) ; Color B (Sage) 122 yds (1 skein plus about 6 yds); Color C (Jute) 121 yds (1 skein plus about 5 yds.)

Pattern Difficulty: Easy

Question? Should I write the pattern with this stripe pattern or a general solid color?

you could do both, because there are some people (like me) who have trouble with stripes, but would still like to make the bag.

you could do both, because there are some people (like me) who have trouble with stripes, but would still like to make the bag.

The pattern is the same stripes or no stripes, just don't do the color changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Your bag is absolutely beautiful. Love the color combo. Where did you get that pattern? I'm a bag nut myself.

Your bag is absolutely beautiful. Love the color combo. Where did you get that pattern? I'm a bag nut myself.

Its her own pattern and we're all waiting for her to release it! Not so patiently I might add and she keeps torturing us with new color combos. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Archived