I won i won i won!!! Wahooooooo!!!

jimbo

Over in Ravelry, in the Crochet Liberation Front forum (over 5000 members), there's an event that was a sort of spin off of the Oscars. Its called the Flamie award and this is the second year for the event. And I won the award for the Best Independent Hook Maker 2010!!!

Thanks soooo much for all here who voted for me! Its a VERY real honor.

Grateful

Jimbo

Congratulations Jimbo!

Now I need to save up some money so I can get a hook from you!!

They are so pretty, I really want on!

Thanks everyone!! I figgured it was maybe that I have a big family and all those threats I made worked. That, or Biff, my Beagle puppy campaign manager pulled off an excellent campaign. But it looks like REAL crochetiers voted for me!! Now that's just special!!

CONGRATULATIONS, JIMBO!!! I was THRILLED when I read your blog and saw that you had won! When I reached that part of the voting, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that it was you who was getting my vote, and I'm tickled pink that there were so many others who shared my feelings! GO YOU!!!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

:yay:jumpyay:woo Congratulations Jimbo. It could not have happened to a nicer person. Even though everyone here at Crochetville loves you to death (especially the ones of us who are the "lucky" owners of one of your hooks) do you honestly think we would let you get away with getting a "big head." I don't think so. We would let you bask in your glory some but we will not let it get out of hand. Enjoy Jimbo. It could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Archived