Raok cal

Lilly Flower

I am starting this CAL to get me motivated to ROAK! I have been bad:devil at not doing it as often as I wish, and I want to do more of it! Wondering if people will join me on my quest!

I am going to be making stuff for people, as most members have "something handmade" or "surprise me" on their wish list.

My goal is to do at least one ROAK a month. Join and share your progress!

LillyFlower

A few weeks ago I decided to look at the ROAK lists and start making squares for those wanting them for friendship-ghans. Then Turtlvr started a CAL for it. I am busy making squares for the people on the list there and trying to make squares for those requesting in the comfortghan section. I am not as fast as I would like to be but I should have several envelopes to mail out next Wed when I go into town.

marpan79- an ROAK is an abbreviation for "Random Acts of Kindness". This is part of the Wishing Well forum where members post their wish list and other members can grant their wish if they want to. Chec that forum for more information, hope this helps!

I have one 12" square done! That was easy. I think I might do a beaver next. Who knows? Possibilities are endless!

This is such a good idea! Bookmarks, prayer cloths, dish/washcloths, potholders and market bags are just a few things besides squares that work up quickly. Just got back from vacation yesterday and have a busy week ahead of me, but I'll have to see what I can do to get started. :yay

Well, I finished the beaver. I won't be able to ship anything until late May though. That is only because in My I have a garage sale, then I will actually have money to ship! Until then, I'll still be crocheting away things for the future! =)

I am going to hopefully be making another square this week! I have decided to start making squares even if people don't need them because I know eventually I will use them or someone else will!

Archived