Three hooks, Two bowls, and a Spoon!!

jimbo

Got another auction up in my blog (just click on the handy signature block at the bottom of this post to get there). This time I'm adding some non crochet stuff: a couple bowls and a tiny spice spoon, all up for bids with proceeds going to help fine a cure for FA (Friedreich's Ataxia).

Also have three hooks (a knockout Yew Q, a beautiful red Zapote 7 (4.5mm) and a Panamanian Rosewood long and lean F.

The auction will run till Monday night April 19th.

Come on over! Pull up a chair!

Jimbo

BEAUTIFUL!! I especially like the tiny bowl and spoon. and in your awesome hooks, well...

I'd have to debate between the 3.75 and the Q...but neither are in the budget, so I'll admire and watch.

You have a real talent with wood!! :yes

That little spoon? Took longer than most crochet hooks! Its carving the bowl that slows an old feller down.

Thanks for the kind words.

one: The current auction will be closing tonight at 10pm Pacific time.. still time to bid!

two: I can announce it now! WAHOOOOO!!! I'm the recipient of this year's Flamie Award from the Crochet Liberation Front in Ravelry for the 2009 Best Independent Hook Maker!!

... I can announce it now! WAHOOOOO!!! I'm the recipient of this year's Flamie Award from the Crochet Liberation Front in Ravelry for the 2009 Best Independent Hook Maker!!

:h5 Great Congrats to you, Jimbo! You are so deserving! -Kudos for your good works!

Archived