comfortghan question?

My dad has bowel cancer - Last year they operated and removed one large tumor... this year he has had another 4 removed and has to have yet another op done to determine if they will remove the whole bowel or not.

I am wondering - How do I request a comfortghan for him ? and I would also require one for my mum whom is going through alot as she has to have an operation Friday on her arm....

Do I just ask for square donations? I am in Australia - would that be a problem?

Thanks for your help

Charlene

You should be able to make a comfortghan request in the section marked for that.

Mention that you are in Australia when you post, and what size, colors, and patterns you want or don't want. I think most people would be willing to pay the postage to Austraila. (1 oz, US to Australia is $1.24 in a large envelope)

You certainly should ask for squares! They're not that expensive to mail overseas, and I bet your parents would be thrilled to know the squares, prayers and good wishes do come from all over the world.

Decide what size squares you want, and what color or colors for each comfortghan. If your parents have favorite colors, you can use those, or ask for anything goes if they would prefer a rainbow of colors and styles.

Archived