Toy Organizer for Car

ManfaMae

Question

Hello Everyone!

I've been scouring the internet tonight looking for a toy organizer to hang from the back of a car seat. I've seen some sewn ones, but nothing crocheted. I would love to make something like one of those wall-hanging organizers with a solid back and a few mesh pockets that would hang from the headrest. Has anyone seen a pattern like that? My son's toys end up all over the car during long trips and I'd love something to help organize/contain them.

Thanks,

Samantha

5 answers to this question

Thanks:) Should I just attach a strap like a short purse handle to go over the top of the head rest? Also, I don't know if I should put side straps that would tie around the front seat in addition to the top strap. What do y'all think?

I need to hurry up and finish the baby blanket I'm working on so that I can get started on this. I love starting new projects:)

Thanks:) Should I just attach a strap like a short purse handle to go over the top of the head rest? Also, I don't know if I should put side straps that would tie around the front seat in addition to the top strap. What do y'all think?

I need to hurry up and finish the baby blanket I'm working on so that I can get started on this. I love starting new projects:)

Yes to the strap like a short purse handle, but I think I would put elastic around the middle to go around the seat, but straps would work too.

Archived