Squares for my mom...PICTURE in post #56

TurtleLvr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Lilli for the beautiful flower square! :hug

I'm starting to put it together now, but will hold off edging the whole thing since I think a few more are coming.

:turtle:vheart

Sue, I have my squares ready but can't mail till sometime next week.

That's okay. I have enough for the comfortghan with 1 extra, but thought about making pillows for her too. I can use your squares for that.

It did come out beautiful, but it was all the wonderful ladies that did it. I gave it to my Mom today and she was floored! At first she thought I made it all and I told her nope, not me. I gave her a sheet with the names/states that each square came from. She's looking forward to the pillows! When I left she had it covering her. Thanks again! :hug

Oh, that turned out just lovely, Sue! Thank you for letting me be a part of your mother's comfortghan. I am really happy to hear she was already wrapping up in our warm thoughts (and stitches) for her :manyheart

That came out so lovely!

I'm so glad your mom liked it! How is she feeling?

It was such a pleasure to be able to help!!

:heart

:mug

Thanks Tammy and Alesha. :hug Mom is doing good. We've been going out at least once a week to lunch and a little shopping. Still hasn't had any more tests. :tryme

Thank you Tonya! Your square came today and its beautiful! :hug

Mom's back in the hospital getting checked for a blood clot. Her leg has been hurting since getting out the last time and her brother told her that was the same thing he went through just recently. They found a clot had moved up his leg and through his heart. He's going to be okay though, but checking on Mom now. :(

Archived