Squares for my mom...PICTURE in post #56

TurtleLvr

I told teakaycee I had to be careful with the comfortghan we were making for my sil's mom because my mom would steal it if I wasn't careful (she "steals" all my crocheted items). :lol

So I want to make her one. Now I'm not just making this because she would want one, but because she could use one. My mom is disabled, diabetic and in severe pain all the time. There's nothing the doctors can do for her pain except meds. They want to put her on a morphine pump, but she won't do it. She doesn't want to get addicted. We worry about her constantly since both her parents and oldest sister died in their early 60's from diabetic complications. She'll be 64 this year.

Here's what I'm looking for. 12 12" acrylic ww, any pattern. As for colors, chocolate brown, tan, cream, or burgundy.

PM me for my address. Thanks in advance! :hug

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in, too. I will go check my stash and work up some squares for you. I think you are doing such a wonderful and thoughtful thing for your mother. I will let you know when I have the squares finished.

:hug

Thanks Melissa and Brenda! :hug

I received a beautiful square today from teakaycee! Thanks soooooo much Tammy! :hug

:yay......... I'm glad it made it!

I'm pleased that you like it! :hug

:heart

:mug

Sue I just read this thread and i didnt get to send one for your SIL but if you give me til next week Friday/ Sat i can mail it then.... So please count me in and I will work on it this evening /weekend

hugs

Lillibet

It was a rough morning. My Pop called at 5:15am. He was on his way to hospital following the ambulance with my Mom in it. She got up to go to the bathroom and passed out. She was extremely pale and stopped breathing for a minute or two. Ran some tests, but still don't know what happened. They will be keeping her today and probably overnight.

It was a rough morning. My Pop called at 5:15am. He was on his way to hospital following the ambulance with my Mom in it. She got up to go to the bathroom and passed out. She was extremely pale and stopped breathing for a minute or two. Ran some tests, but still don't know what happened. They will be keeping her today and probably overnight.

Oh honey............ Prayers..Prayers ... Prayers coming your family's way!

You tell her this is no way to get a Comfortghan... if she wants one that bad... she just needs to ask.... :hug.

Oh honey............ Prayers..Prayers ... Prayers coming your family's way!

You tell her this is no way to get a Comfortghan... if she wants one that bad... she just needs to ask.... :hug.

Thanks Tammy. I was thinking the same thing. She didn't know we had come to the hospital and when she saw me she asked what I was doing there. I told her "You said you wanted to go shopping." :lol

Thanks Tammy. I was thinking the same thing. She didn't know we had come to the hospital and when she saw me she asked what I was doing there. I told her "You said you wanted to go shopping." :lol

OMGoodness..........Cute!:lol

how is she feeling?

Archived