Thank you Jimbo!!!

teakaycee

If you get the chance ..... pop on over to my blog and read my story of my new hook.... and how this one man blessed this woman with it!

It took me a week to post about it ........ yes.. because its that much of an emotional deal.

God Bless you Jimbo!:hug

:heart

:mug

Jimbo never ceases to amaze me! But I must say, if anyone deserves such a wonderful touching gift, Tammy sweetie its you! Tell the boys to hug you for me! :hug

:turtle:vheart

What a touching story you wrote on your blog and the entry before that really moved me too as I have recently expierenced what you wrote about. Jimbo is a lovely, giving man and we are all very blessed here to call him "friend". May you make lots of beautiful memories with your new hook!

Wow That is some story and to see how kind hearted Jimbo is to make you that lovely hook and with the #73 on it... wow thats awesome...

Great Job JIMBO....

And congratulations sweetie on your new hook...

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you all for taking the time to read my little story!

I know some folks think I'm silly for how emotional this made/makes me.... but I know you all understand! Everytime I tried to post about my beautiful hook...... I just couldnt get through it. It just brings back so many memories of my daddy. Many of you know how I still struggle with him being gone. So you understand!

I dont know if Jimbo undstands just exactly what that meant to me! But he definately made this lady happy!

I dont know if Jimbo undstands just exactly what that meant to me! But he definately made this lady happy!

Aw shucks. Its just nice to be able to make someone smile, you know? And you're so very welcome!!

And yeah, I know what its like.

I had a Daddy and I idolized him. Still do. But a second grade boy's Daddy is pretty much up there three steps or so above Super Man. Second grade is not a good time to have a Daddy go and die. Ah but that was well over 50 years ago and I'm almost over it.

Well now I bet I look silly at my desk weeping! That is the nicest thing I have heard of in a long time, Jimbo you have a heart of gold. I have to say Tammy I love your blog! It has so many things that I hold dear to my heart, God, crochet and baseball. I cant wait to go home and show my dear daughter your duct tape bags, she has been making duct wallets for years now for herself and friends

Archived