2011 Scarves for Special Olympics

VanessaH

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of what I've made. Vanessa if you get these and any are not an appropriate size or whatever please make sure they are donated elsewhere. I improvised on a number of these and had problems getting the gauge right..some are wider than requested.

post-35596-135897564751_thumb.jpg

some of what I've made. Vanessa if you get these and any are not an appropriate size or whatever please make sure they are donated elsewhere. I improvised on a number of these and had problems getting the gauge right..some are wider than requested.

OOOh your's are so pretty! Nice work!

Just finished. I was intending on making 2 - but those 1 pound skeins just kept on going and I ended up with five. They will be on their way today or tomorrow

post-34479-13589757094_thumb.jpg

I just received word that the Special Olympics Organization is starting up a national scarves campaign. I will post the new contact information on the blog as soon as I receive it. They are supposed to launch a webpage with all the details on Oct. 1st. If you have scarves in transit in the mail, I will make sure they get to the WA Special Olympics organization. Otherwise, please hold onto them until they post the new contact info. Thanks!

I just received word that the Special Olympics Organization is starting up a national scarves campaign. I will post the new contact information on the blog as soon as I receive it. They are supposed to launch a webpage with all the details on Oct. 1st. If you have scarves in transit in the mail, I will make sure they get to the WA Special Olympics organization. Otherwise, please hold onto them until they post the new contact info. Thanks!

Should we keep making our scarves? I have one made and did not plan on sending untill I had a few more made.

Should we keep making our scarves? I have one made and did not plan on sending untill I had a few more made.

i don't really know, waiting to hear, i have two that are boxed, addressed, and ready to go, buttttttt then read the hold onto them post, so i guess we'll just wait and see!

i don't really know, waiting to hear, i have two that are boxed, addressed, and ready to go, buttttttt then read the hold onto them post, so i guess we'll just wait and see!

If you have scarves in transit in the mail, I will make sure they get to the WA Special Olympics organization.

Otherwise, please hold onto them until they post the new contact info. Thanks!

Then you can mail them there.

Special Olympics Idaho

Attn: Scarf Project

199 East 52nd Street

Garden City, ID 83714

this is the address found on said web page.

I think that's the address for the 2010 campaign...I think the 2011 stuff is still to come.

Archived