VanessaH

2011 Scarves for Special Olympics

Sorry to be so long getting back to you Vanessa. Thanks for your response. Been out of town, will go back and read your first post, so that brings me to one more question. Is the counting here the only group making scarves?

Please understand I'm not trying to be negative, I think it's a worthy cause.

There are several different "groups" making scarves and a lot of people making them individually. Hope this answers your questions - thanks!

Vanessa,

Ten scarves are on their way to you.

Anne

I got your scarves in the mail - they look wonderful! Thank-you so much for all your hard work. They're great and the athletes will love them! Thank-You!

There are several different "groups" making scarves and a lot of people making them individually. Hope this answers your questions - thanks!

Partially, in that the count is partial; but think I'm finally up to speed on this project. And would you believe it with all the yarn I have from making hats, mittens, scarves etc for the homeless projects in my stash I don't have the right red. lol Isn't is amazing we always find a reason to go shopping for more yarn? Hubby will be thrilled...NOT :eek

Partially, in that the count is partial; but think I'm finally up to speed on this project. And would you believe it with all the yarn I have from making hats, mittens, scarves etc for the homeless projects in my stash I don't have the right red. lol Isn't is amazing we always find a reason to go shopping for more yarn? Hubby will be thrilled...NOT :eek

It always seems like whatever you need, you don't have, but you have tons of everything else! I have that problem with buttons all the time. To clarify, the count is in total - the number of scarves received posted is total for the whole project (includes all scarves received as of that date).

We're up to 281 scarves and going strong! Thanks to everyone who's participating in the project.

We're up to 349 scarves! Good job everyone! I met with the Special Olympics representative and they just love all the scarves. Keep up the good work!

We're up to 379 scarves! Please remember if you send them and you're from Crochetville, please put a little note in there so I can post a Thank-You here. Thanks to everyone who's helping make scarves!

:blush I don't think I did....s smith from WA, sound familiar from the last few days?

7/20/10: We're up to 429 scarves out 2,500! Keep those hooks flying! Thank-you again to everyone who's working on scarves for the athletes!

Hi Vanessa,

I mailed you several way back when, I see the need is still there, so will get busy and get you some more! Katie, from Ne.

I've got 2 done, a 3rd almost done..but have another couple of skeins and a few more patterns to try out! Will send out soon I hope!

I just started mine. I plan on having 2 for you.

Hi Vanessa,

I mailed you several way back when, I see the need is still there, so will get busy and get you some more! Katie, from Ne.

Yep! We still need more scarves! Thanks for helping make more scarves for the athletes! Happy crocheting!

I've got 2 done, a 3rd almost done..but have another couple of skeins and a few more patterns to try out! Will send out soon I hope!

Great - thanks! I look forward to seeing them!

I just started mine. I plan on having 2 for you.

Looking forward to seeing them! Thanks for helping make scarves!

Hi Vanessa - I'll do what I can to help out. Thanks for doing this :cheer

Thanks for helping make scarves! If anyone wants to post pics of their scarves, feel free to do so on here.

I've received some star scarves for the contest. Thanks to everyone who is participating - looking forward to seeing more!