2011 Scarves for Special Olympics

VanessaH

Sorry to be so long getting back to you Vanessa. Thanks for your response. Been out of town, will go back and read your first post, so that brings me to one more question. Is the counting here the only group making scarves?

Please understand I'm not trying to be negative, I think it's a worthy cause.

There are several different "groups" making scarves and a lot of people making them individually. Hope this answers your questions - thanks!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are several different "groups" making scarves and a lot of people making them individually. Hope this answers your questions - thanks!

Partially, in that the count is partial; but think I'm finally up to speed on this project. And would you believe it with all the yarn I have from making hats, mittens, scarves etc for the homeless projects in my stash I don't have the right red. lol Isn't is amazing we always find a reason to go shopping for more yarn? Hubby will be thrilled...NOT :eek

Partially, in that the count is partial; but think I'm finally up to speed on this project. And would you believe it with all the yarn I have from making hats, mittens, scarves etc for the homeless projects in my stash I don't have the right red. lol Isn't is amazing we always find a reason to go shopping for more yarn? Hubby will be thrilled...NOT :eek

It always seems like whatever you need, you don't have, but you have tons of everything else! I have that problem with buttons all the time. To clarify, the count is in total - the number of scarves received posted is total for the whole project (includes all scarves received as of that date).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Vanessa,

I mailed you several way back when, I see the need is still there, so will get busy and get you some more! Katie, from Ne.

Yep! We still need more scarves! Thanks for helping make more scarves for the athletes! Happy crocheting!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived