The I almost lost the will to crochet ghan!

Hookerangel

Fantastic job on both afghans. Glad the lucky fellows love them. I know your hard work was very much appreciated. After completing such an enormous task as making these two afghans and to keep from losing your love of crochet all together, try working on very simple and easy projects. Maybe make some dishcloths using different stitches. Or maybe potholders. Just something simple that is quickly done.

Karen, I am in awe of your talent! You truly are the afghan QUEEN! I have never known anyone to turn out so many afghans so quickly, and to have them each be so different and creative! Thank goodness the Che afghan only ALMOST made you lose the will to crochet! If you ever lost the will to crochet and stopped making afghans it would be a sad day, indeed! Keep them coming! I LOVE looking at photos of your magnificent work!!

That's amazing! I love the graph-ghans, and I promise myself that SOMEDAY I will make one. Someday... until then, I will just ogle the work of others, and admire from a distance! Great job!!!

Archived