The I almost lost the will to crochet ghan!

Hookerangel

My nephew turned 30 last year and as a present had asked me to make him an aghan of Che Guevera. I started it while on vacation last September but just never picked it up when I returned home. Dont know why but it just seemed ENDLESS to do . I could hardly bring myself to pick up my :hookto crochet. I honestly think it made me loose the will to :crocheting! Well anyway he works abroad and I heard he is returning home to attend a family christening this month so I MADE myself pick up my :hook and finish it. With much effort and determination I managed to finish it :D. Here is the end result - the thing is absolutely HUGE! My nephew is over the moon with it. He came up to visit me last night to tell me he loves it so at least it was worth the effort

post-11507-135897519942_thumb.jpg

By comparison my brother was 50 last week and he is a Dr Who fanatic so I made him this Dalek ghan for his birthday. This I just seemed to whizz through :yay

post-11507-135897519951_thumb.jpg

Thank you for looking

Wow, Karen! Just logged on to have a quick look at the show'n'tells ... and my, have you been busy! That's one GINORMOUS afghan - but fantastic, as always!

Thank you for your Easter wishes (was away for a few days, just got back last night.) Hope you had a lovely time... and I hope you've refound your will to crochet :lol

Wonderful afghans! Such patience to do something like that! I could NEVER do that

Wow, those afghans are wonderful. You do really good work. So glad that the men receiving them loved them. That makes all the work worthwhile.

I'm so IMPRESSED!

I started one of Marilyn Monroe one but can't seem to make it work. You've inspired me to try again.

Wow! I just love both of them & what a lot of work both must have been.... I'm a big Dr. Who fan too. How wonderful to make such personal afghans for people just to their own taste. Great job!

Archived