Quitting for Crochet

Fabulous!!! And keep on keeping the money you used to smoke up. Recently in New York State, a tax war has been going on, and with the extra amount they put on cigs, one pack is $10 and more! And they still want to add more tax.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really...

i was just in NY...Verona/ Oneida/ Marcy area...Everything was expensive!! i was also up in Plattsburgh...

i have been saving my spare change minus quarters that i will be coinstaring and use to buy yarn to make charity items

Well, you have to put that money aside for yourself. At least at the rate you were smoking when you quit. You KNOW you would come up with it if you still smoked, so put it aside for yourself now.

I have quit numerous times. The problem is staying quit ~ so you are doing so wonderful! When I quit, I do put the money aside, and it really is an incentive.

Congrats, this is great. Your method of quitting is way better than how my dad did it...

He fell off a ladder trying to clean up branches after a hurricane, shattered his pelvis, and was in the hospital for seven days. He couldn't smoke while he was there so after he got out he figured he was already over the hardest part, might as well take advantage of it, haha!

Archived