12 inch squares for a friend-please help if you can! Thanks!

Lilly Flower

Recently a friend of my mother's and I lost her only son, he was 9 years old and my brother's best friend.

I am asking for 12 inch squares so I can make a large comfortghan for her. It doesn't matter which pattern you use to make them. I am thinking solid colored squares in greens, blues, purples, and pinks.

There isn't a time frame I need the squares for, just by May or sooner. And if you would like to attach a note to your square, that's perfectly fine with me.

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

To those who have made/are making a square for this: I am going to attach a list of those who contributed. If you don't want your name included, please tell me. Thanks!

Lilly Flower

Added:I have at least 4 square(s) promised me still, thanks for all the help!. I want to make a large afghan so I'm looking for maybe 24 squares.

9 out of 24 squares were received so far! Thank you!

Thank you to all who have promised me squares so far! This means a lot to me and will to the person who gets this comfortghan!

I will definitely send a square and a note. I lost my only child, also a son, coming up on six years ago. This will offer more comfort than you could know. Please send me a PM with your address and I'll get to work.

The First Four beautiful squares came in the mail today from Eva! Thank you very much! It brings me closer to the afghan!

(That is a bunny I made sneaking into the photo, she likes to do that when I am not looking)

post-30595-135897522813_thumb.jpg

Archived