Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! I've missed so much. Sue I hope you feel better.

Thanks Erin!

Sue, hope you are feeling better soon.:hug

What size square does this make? I didn't see a size.

Thanks Pat! :hug The square is almost 6", I put an extra round of sc to make it 6".

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!

:heart

:mug

You are welcome sweetie!

Hi Ladies I have decided to join you.

Started making squares tonight ;)

:manyheart

Welcome Kathy! I have your address and square info added to the list! PM me your e-mail when you are ready to send some squares out!

Tammy, thank you for the square for my brothers comfort-ghan! I'm getting closer, and closer... I want to make more squares myself but I bought all of the black/variegated yarn in town already:eek...now I have to wait till they get more in.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-12.jpg

Mine are heading out today. I think it normally takes about 2 days to get to you!

:turtle:vheart

Alesha.......... that sweet little flower square you sent Heather... is there a pattern you can share? Its so cute!

I love the way it turned out!!

Here it is Tammy. Flower Granny Square. I stopped at round 3 for the flower embelishments I made for Heather.

Thanks!! Hope you are feeling better today!

Awesome isn't it:cheer

I'm so glad you like it! :)

Alesha thank you for the squares and the little note pad. And the note card was right up my alley of cute.

Thank you both .:hug

I'm so glad you liked them!! :)

So looking forward to that!!! & theres no rush on the squares for my sister. Things made with love take time.

So, Joann's didn't have any of the colors you requested! I'm going to try Michaels tonight after work!

Welcome!!

Anyone wanting an updated list, let me know! We have a couple new people added! :cheer

I'd love to have it, when you have a moment. Please and thank you :manyheart

Thanks!! Hope you are feeling better today!

I'd love to have it, when you have a moment. Please and thank you :manyheart

Still feeling yuck. :(

Whoa! Now that's a little creepy. I changed my mind, I like you snotty better! :rofl

oh I forgot - I got an "A" on my criminal procedure final. School is OVER for GOOD two weeks from tomorrow. Happy dancing...

That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! :cheer

Still feeling yuck. :(

Whoa! Now that's a little creepy. I changed my mind, I like you snotty better! :rofl

That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! :cheer

ha ha - I knew you wouldn't like the nice polite me!

Thanks so much! I'm SO ready to be done school! So many patterns...so little time (but more now that school will be over ;))

:sun Good Morning kids...................

how's everyone this morning? Have alot of crocheting in your day?

I have a few things that I need to finish up... and get packaged for the mail. Over on the "Our House" thread... some of us ladies are creating quiltghans for charity. My part of the job was to make 56 Spring Green saltines... I'm finished :whew ... need to mail them now.

I have a handful of friendship squares made too... so need to package them up for the mail.

But first... I'm off for a refill on my coffee... catch back up in a bit!

:yay Welcome to the fun!!!

Tammy, thank you for the square for my brothers comfort-ghan! I'm getting closer, and closer... I want to make more squares myself but I bought all of the black/variegated yarn in town already:eek...now I have to wait till they get more in.

You are so welcome sweetie!! :hug

oh I forgot - I got an "A" on my criminal procedure final. :woo........ good for you!!!! thats GREAT! School is OVER for GOOD two weeks from tomorrow. Happy dancing...

Still feeling yuck. :(aww.... I'm sorry to hear this!!!! :hug... feel better soon sweetie! ** saying a little prayer for you **

Welcome

I have your brother's done I just need to get it in the mail.

Thanks Pat! :hug The square is almost 6", I put an extra round of sc to make it 6".

that's great, cause I need a nice 6" square and haven't found one I like. I'll give this one a try.

Anyone wanting an updated list, let me know! We have a couple new people added! :cheer

Please send new list. I have all the squares done but two from my list, but as usual I can't seem to get them packaged up. They will go out by the end of the week.

Brenda! Thank you so much for the two squares you sent for my brother's comfort-ghan! It really is such a help - Here's a pic everyone...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-10.jpg

You're welcome. I am glad I could help.

is it too late to join in?

Welcome to the group!

I have a touch of a bug. Feeling a little yuck. And I have sewing camp starting today. Yippee.

Hope you are feeling better. We can't have our list mom being sick.

:eek:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerI passed my final today, not only that I got the highest grade Ive had on a final so far in nursing school. I was so excited i squealed... HELLO 90% in the class.

so instead of studying for my final last night I decided to relax and crochet, I got all the squares edged for my moms comfortghan and tonight I am sewing it together.

CONGRATULATIONS!

oh I forgot - I got an "A" on my criminal procedure final. School is OVER for GOOD two weeks from tomorrow. Happy dancing...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome!

Sue, Please send me the updated list when you get a chance.

Thanks Tammy! :hug Feeling better. We took a ride to see where our ship docks then my favorite restaurant for lunch. Corn fritters, clam chowder and rock shrimp! YUM!

Sue I hope you are feeling better soon

Im working slowly on blocks to send , but it will be a few days

Thanks Evelyn! :hug

Please send new list. I have all the squares done but two from my list, but as usual I can't seem to get them packaged up. They will go out by the end of the week.

Sent. :)

sue, can I get a new list?

I better get a new list also...pdf please.

Hope you are feeling better. We can't have our list mom being sick.

Sue, Please send me the updated list when you get a chance.

I've been called a lot of things, but never a "list mom". :rofl

And sent! :)

:drool I LOVEshrimp!!! Clam chowder, too. :manyheart Glad you are feeling better!

Thanks Tammy! :hug Feeling better. We took a ride to see where our ship docks then my favorite restaurant for lunch. Corn fritters, clam chowder and rock shrimp! YUM!

Archived