Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally finished with a long weekend volleyball tournament and was thrilled to find a beautiful square from teakaycee waiting for me!! thank you so much tammy,:hug it is beautiful!!

Sue, I am so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Being sick when it is so hot can really take you down! Take care of yourself!

post-16535-135897552398_thumb.jpg

I received your package today............... and OMGoodness!!

the friendship squares for my daughter and I are awesome!!!! And the dish towels are perfect.... But you know me............ I LOVE the little surprise of sample coffee's!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

post-18634-1358975524_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Melissa - I bought some yarn for your sisters comfort-ghan today...they didn't have all of the colors that you wanted...here's what I got: they had the coffee brown, and the petal pink...had to improvise the other pink, and I know you didn't want the bright pinks, so I got the only other one they had which is Lt. Raspberry. I think it will look pretty good. I should be able to get started on a square within the next couple of days...

thank you so much! & raspberry is perfect I saw the other night that our walmart doesn't carry rose anymore and I liked the raspberry.

First of all, I'm sooo sorry. I work for a brain tumor/brain cancer organization. The patients are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. If you ever need a contact - someone to talk to etc. Please let me know and I'll send you in the right direction.

Thank you theat means a lot.

I have a touch of a bug. Feeling a little yuck. And I have sewing camp starting today. Yippee.

:turtle:vheart

Get better!! .... That's an order. :D

just kidding... but I do hope you get feeling better soon. :hug

:hug........ do feel better soon Sue!!!! :hug

I'm so glad you got the square I sent and like it Beth!!! How'd the vollyball tournament go?

Heather ~ So glad the square reached you. I hope even the process of stitching the squares together is calming for you, as I am sure your thoughts are a-jumble and your heart is hurting for your brother. :hug

DO feel better, soon, Sue :hug You have been working & stitching so fast 'n' furious, lately, that I hope you did not over-due it. Take care.

:eek:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerI passed my final today, not only that I got the highest grade Ive had on a final so far in nursing school. I was so excited i squealed... HELLO 90% in the class.

so instead of studying for my final last night I decided to relax and crochet, I got all the squares edged for my moms comfortghan and tonight I am sewing it together.

Get better!! .... That's an order. :D

just kidding... but I do hope you get feeling better soon. :hug

Thanks Melissa! :hug

:hug........ do feel better soon Sue!!!! :hug

Thanks Tammy! :hug

DO feel better, soon, Sue :hug You have been working & stitching so fast 'n' furious, lately, that I hope you did not over-due it. Take care.

Thanks Dusti! Are you joining our CAL???

:eek:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerI passed my final today, not only that I got the highest grade Ive had on a final so far in nursing school. I was so excited i squealed... HELLO 90% in the class.

so instead of studying for my final last night I decided to relax and crochet, I got all the squares edged for my moms comfortghan and tonight I am sewing it together.

Oh so AWESOME!!!! WTG Tonya!!!! :cheer

I can't wait to see the comfortghan for your Mom. I hope she is doing well.

Alesha.......... that sweet little flower square you sent Heather... is there a pattern you can share? Its so cute!

Alesha.......... that sweet little flower square you sent Heather... is there a pattern you can share? Its so cute!

Here it is Tammy. Flower Granny Square. I stopped at round 3 for the flower embelishments I made for Heather.

That flower square is pretty. I was looking for a flower square this morning. I ended up doing one from my 200 blocks book, though.

I sent a square out today to x3melissa3705 today. Look for a rectangular box. (It's a biiig square... lol.. jk... :devil) Melissa, I wanted to do a square for your sister but (see below) I will have to get it out later. I wanted to get this out to you, though...

I have been quiet on this board but I have been working on squares, for a couple different people. [i have been distracted... we are moving (AGAIN!!!:angry) and on the weekend our hamster is supposed to have her babies!! :worried I hope nothing goes wrong...]

Congratulations on your awesome grade! Can't wait to see pics of you mom's finished comfortghan :hug

I received your package today............... and OMGoodness!!

the friendship squares for my daughter and I are awesome!!!! And the dish towels are perfect.... But you know me............ I LOVE the little surprise of sample coffee's!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like;)

thank you so much! & raspberry is perfect I saw the other night that our walmart doesn't carry rose anymore and I liked the raspberry.

I'm happy that you like the raspberry, because I already started crocheting your square:hook

Heather ~ So glad the square reached you. I hope even the process of stitching the squares together is calming for you, as I am sure your thoughts are a-jumble and your heart is hurting for your brother.

It's strange...sometimes working on it is calming, and other times I am gripped with anxiety that I won't finish it in time...have any of you who have made comfort-ghans felt this way? I didn't expect it...

HELLO 90% in the class.

You totally ROCK!!!:cheer

I have been quiet on this board but I have been working on squares, for a couple different people. [i have been distracted... we are moving (AGAIN!!!) and on the weekend our hamster is supposed to have her babies!! I hope nothing goes wrong...]

Good luck with the move! Hmmm...hamsters having babies...yep - that sounds like par for the course...

I already have 3/4 of the ghan stitched together....hmm 12" goes so much faster than a million little ones :lol.

Heather thank you for the variety of squares. they are so cute in the different sizes and colors.

Alesha thank you for the squares and the little note pad. And the note card was right up my alley of cute.

Thank you both .:hug

I hope you feel better soon. :(:hug

Thanks Tina. Good luck on the move and with the little hamster babies. I'm glad I'm WAY over here away from those babies! I'd have to steal one...or two! :lol

I sent a square out today to x3melissa3705 today. Look for a rectangular box. (It's a biiig square... lol.. jk... :devil) Melissa, I wanted to do a square for your sister but (see below) I will have to get it out later. I wanted to get this out to you, though...

So looking forward to that!!! & theres no rush on the squares for my sister. Things made with love take time.

I have been quiet on this board but I have been working on squares, for a couple different people. [i have been distracted... we are moving (AGAIN!!!:angry) and on the weekend our hamster is supposed to have her babies!! :worried I hope nothing goes wrong...]

I remember when I was little kid we had gerbils and they had babies ALL THE TIME! We had to give away so many!

I have a touch of a bug. Feeling a little yuck. And I have sewing camp starting today. Yippee.

Sue, hope you are feeling better soon.:hug

:cheerCongratulations on your test. You go girl!:cheer

Here it is Tammy. Flower Granny Square. I stopped at round 3 for the flower embelishments I made for Heather.

What size square does this make? I didn't see a size.

That flower square is pretty. I was looking for a flower square this morning. I ended up doing one from my 200 blocks book, though.

You definitely have your hands full. Hope all goes well.

Archived