Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Cshort - I received your square and I love it! It's a beautiful red color. As soon as I get a moment, I'll take a pic & post it here! But I didn't want to wait to say "Thank You!!" :manyheart

Glad you like it.:)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! Thank you! Skoggy ~ :hug I received your beautiful friendship square yesterday in the mail. It was just what I needed to brighten my day since it was soooo rainy and dreary outside ~ :c9 I absolutely :manyheart the colors . . . shades of light purple and peach 'n pinks (I'm a sucker for variegated and shaded yarns ~ :hook). Here's a picture of it, which just doesn't do it justice at all . . .

post-32836-135897713147_thumb.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!

I wanted to say Thank You for a beautiful square I got a couple days ago, from Skoggy!! :hug

Hope everyone has a great weekend and doesn't eat too much. lol :lol

I'm so glad that some of my squares and reached their destinations and I'm glad you like them ladies :hug

I'm still on holiday and loving every minute of it. Love spending time with my Mum and my little Felicia is having a whale of a time with her Nannie and Grandad. :D

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I hope you all are having an absolutely wonderful day! :hugs for all of you lovely ladies!

I got a puffy from Grannyannie! A pair of lovely squares, one in rose and the other a dusty blue. Camera isn't nearby will try to post pic later, but thanks sooo very much Ann!

Hugs!

I got a puffy from Grannyannie! A pair of lovely squares, one in rose and the other a dusty blue. Camera isn't nearby will try to post pic later, but thanks sooo very much Ann!

Hugs!

You're very welcome! I'm so glad they made it. I was worried with the holiday mail, lol!

TY to Cshort for the square I recieved the other day,. sorry I did not get to it sooner but I got side track with holiday stuff!! ty much! I only need a few more squares. and mady needs around 6 or 7 for hers

well the good news is this, I have finsihed the ghan, cept for the border, and at this time, am not needing anymore, however if you already have sent, rest assured, it will find a home in yet another ghan down the road a piece. I wanted to thank everyone that contributed to my ghan by sending sqaures, you know who you are, ha ha, and will still be making sqaures for new joinees, but for now anyways I am not requiring anymore, if that changes, I will certainly let sue know right away. thanks again all! When i get it bordered, i will post a pic here....:hug:ty

well the good news is this, I have finsihed the ghan, cept for the border, and at this time, am not needing anymore, however if you already have sent, rest assured, it will find a home in yet another ghan down the road a piece. I wanted to thank everyone that contributed to my ghan by sending sqaures, you know who you are, ha ha, and will still be making sqaures for new joinees, but for now anyways I am not requiring anymore, if that changes, I will certainly let sue know right away. thanks again all! When i get it bordered, i will post a pic here....:hug:ty

:jumpyay I'd love to see it!!!

I can't wait to see it too!

Katy, how many squares is your friendship-ghan? and how long did it take to gather enough squares? Love to see it when the border is done :)

:jumpyay I'd love to see it!!!

rscowtown, it is 5 by 6 8 inch squares, plus another few inches for the border, so will come out about 50 by 60, that's what Im shooting for, with the border and all. I will post a pic when done! It took 30 squares, and I made some of them myself, as I needed this done by Christmas, and am trying to finish up some wip's. I guess this is really my second one, so I think it probably took a couple months or so to collect them all. I only had to do a few though, to finish it out, thanks to all of you! thanks for the questions!

Smith, Ill post a pic, but haven't decided yet, what the border will be.. Ill think on that this week!

WooHoo! Can't wait to see the pic!:yay

That's great, KatyAllen ~ :clap Anxious to see how it comes together!

I was blessed in **excess** over the Thanksgiving holiday! :hook We had a surprise visit from our friends up in Iowa and she brought me BAG fulls of YARN and THREAD ~ :clap I probably have about 20-30 skeins of all kinds of yarn (mostly Hobby Lobby's Love This Yarn :yay), sooo guess what I'll be doing a LOT of this week? MAKING SQUARES FOR FRIENDSHIP-GHANS ~ :hook:crocheting:manyheart (I was sincerely hoping to have gotten several made thru this weekend, but alas . . . I was doing a lot of *requested* baking :P:eek:lol . . . friend wanted to learn how to make bread while she was here :D )

Hope everyone was having a great Thanksgiving holiday, or a great everyday-weekend for those across the oceans ~ :hug

Can't wait to see the finished afghan Katie!! :cheer I've updated the list for you. :)

I was blessed in **excess** over the Thanksgiving holiday! :hook We had a surprise visit from our friends up in Iowa and she brought me BAG fulls of YARN and THREAD ~ :clap I probably have about 20-30 skeins of all kinds of yarn (mostly Hobby Lobby's Love This Yarn :yay), sooo guess what I'll be doing a LOT of this week? MAKING SQUARES FOR FRIENDSHIP-GHANS ~ :hook:crocheting:manyheart (I was sincerely hoping to have gotten several made thru this weekend, but alas . . . I was doing a lot of *requested* baking :P:eek:lol . . . friend wanted to learn how to make bread while she was here :D )

Hope everyone was having a great Thanksgiving holiday, or a great everyday-weekend for those across the oceans ~ :hug

Lucky girl!!

:turtle:vheart

Archived