Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a couple of squares done, but not packaged up yet. I think I will wait until after Thanksgiving to mail them off. I hope to have several more done in the meantime.

Emma, have a terrific time on your holiday!

I am waiting too to mail off some squares. The post office always seems so darn packed this past few weeks. Seems sort of early for holiday shipping but I guess it will just be getting worse as December draws near.

I feel like I am hogging the thread this morning. Sorry :rose:flower:rose

Seeing those little coin purses that ImmaFreek made made me want to show you the one I made for myself recently.

I just got a new purse (nothing grand,but cute) and my big black wallet and skull coin purse just didn't seem to match anymore. So I dug into my stash and found yarn,got into my sewing box and grabbed a zipper that my grandmother had bought YEARS ago (she got things on sale for "just in case") and I went to work and came up with this little purse.

I wish I had some pink for it so it would really go with the purse better. Still...I like it.

Oh and as an added bonus picture for today, I made this little newborn peep hat last night.

post-44625-135897712442_thumb.jpg

post-44625-135897712446_thumb.jpg

post-44625-135897712449_thumb.jpg

I feel like I am hogging the thread this morning. Sorry :rose:flower:rose

Seeing those little coin purses that ImmaFreek made made me want to show you the one I made for myself recently.

I just got a new purse (nothing grand,but cute) and my big black wallet and skull coin purse just didn't seem to match anymore. So I dug into my stash and found yarn,got into my sewing box and grabbed a zipper that my grandmother had bought YEARS ago (she got things on sale for "just in case") and I went to work and came up with this little purse.

I wish I had some pink for it so it would really go with the purse better. Still...I like it.

Oh and as an added bonus picture for today, I made this little newborn peep hat last night.

Very nice! The newborn hat is adorable!

Received a beautiful blue square today from Cshort. Thank you so very much, I love it. What a welcome addition to my friendshipghan.:hug

Thank you cshort! I got a lovely blue square in the mail today!:cheer:clap It will go with my others perfectly!

I'm glad you both like them and that they arrived safely.

cshort you sure have been busy! I also got a square yesterday. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! It will find a great home along side all my other squares. :manyheart:manyheart

Hey everyone!!! Just going crazy here with so much to do! Almost finished with SD's comfortghan---:whew!Just trying to get everything ready for family popping in tomorrow for our Thanksgiving and it's all on me this year!!

But I had to just pop in and say special thanks to Laurel "rscowtown"!! She sent me the beautiful Thanksgiving look square! and also special thanks to Emma "Skoggy" for the pretty flower inn the center square!! Thank you ladies!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! :tdance

post-26273-135897712921_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897712925_thumb.jpg

Thought I might get that in ...before things get crazy with all my family coming to visit.

Love ya all

kimgoodie

Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving too!

Hey everyone!!! Just going crazy here with so much to do! Almost finished with SD's comfortghan---:whew!Just trying to get everything ready for family popping in tomorrow for our Thanksgiving and it's all on me this year!!

But I had to just pop in and say special thanks to Laurel "rscowtown"!! She sent me the beautiful Thanksgiving look square! and also special thanks to Emma "Skoggy" for the pretty flower inn the center square!! Thank you ladies!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! :tdance

Beautiful squares!!! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving also!

cshort you sure have been busy! I also got a square yesterday. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! It will find a great home along side all my other squares. :manyheart:manyheart

You're very welcome, glad you like it.:)

Good Morning Everyone! I managed to make it to the PO yesterday. Only one envelope, but at least someone will be getting a square soon! Hope to work on more this weekend.

Hi all. heres a link to what Ive been doing lately, they are all for sale in my etsy store

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaceySCrocheT

Everything looks wonderful!!!

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Morning! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. :) ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Just wanted to hop in and say HI......... thinking about you all!!

Have a great day!!!!

:heart

:mug

Cshort - I received your square and I love it! It's a beautiful red color. As soon as I get a moment, I'll take a pic & post it here! But I didn't want to wait to say "Thank You!!" :manyheart

I know I haven't been around for awhile but I'm still here. Just a lot going on the past couple of months and I rarely get on my computer anymore. I laughed at myself the other day because I remember how proud I was that I had sent a square to everyone on the list, not anymore by a long shot. :lol I am now way behind.:(. I do have my current list from the first post and I have the colors together everyone is asking for and hoping to get some done since I have 4 days off. We don't do the family thing for Thanksgiving anymore so the 3 of us will be by ourselves and it will be good crocheting time.

Sue when you get a chance I'll need the updated list for the addresses.

I wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Archived