Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! :hook

We finally have finished our move to the new house and JUST got internet back today. I have been going stark raving mad I tell you! :eek

I have done quite a lot on my blankets for christmas and even,dare I say it, picked up my old knitting needles and been toying with those.

I got a square from Cindy's Sweet Things. Thank you SOOOOOOO SOOOOO much!

My mother-in-law has been here with us this week. (eek lord help me!) I have been strong but gosh darn it my ulcer is flaring up and my friend says I will have a stroke soon from all the anger I have been suppressing.

Regardless I am glad to be back in cyber space. :compute

Whew! I'm glad the square made it there safely and that you like it. And :hug for making it through a MIL visit!

Oh good, most of my puffys present in their new homes, and accounted for, still a couple Out there Some Where, but they too will find their way Im sure, I implanted homing devices in the stitches along with a mini tape recorder, and a tiny GPS system, so, not worried about them, nope, not at all!:worried:scared

Welcome back. :) I hope you survive this week. :hug :hug :hug

We finally have finished our move to the new house and JUST got internet back today. I have been going stark raving mad I tell you! :eek

I have done quite a lot on my blankets for christmas and even,dare I say it, picked up my old knitting needles and been toying with those.

My mother-in-law has been here with us this week. (eek lord help me!) I have been strong but gosh darn it my ulcer is flaring up and my friend says I will have a stroke soon from all the anger I have been suppressing.

:lol :lol :lol

Oh good, most of my puffys present in their new homes, and accounted for, still a couple Out there Some Where, but they too will find their way Im sure, I implanted homing devices in the stitches along with a mini tape recorder, and a tiny GPS system, so, not worried about them, nope, not at all!:worried:scared

Welcome back! Hang in there! :hug

Two adorable 6" squares received yesterday (sorry late posting!) from katyallen!!

[ATTACH]47837[/ATTACH]

These are the first 2 I've received and I must say, I'm beyond thrilled to get such gorgeous squares!! Sorry for the horrible cell pic, but it's what I can manage today!

Thank you SOOOO very much!! :hug

I've not been able to do much crochet this week as it ended up being completely filled with doctor appointments, but I promise ladies, as soon as I'm able to do so (this weekend is looking favorable!!), I'll be sending out squares like crazy!

Very pretty squares!!!

Two adorable 6" squares received yesterday (sorry late posting!) from katyallen!!

[ATTACH]47837[/ATTACH]

These are the first 2 I've received and I must say, I'm beyond thrilled to get such gorgeous squares!! Sorry for the horrible cell pic, but it's what I can manage today!

Thank you SOOOO very much!! :hug

I've not been able to do much crochet this week as it ended up being completely filled with doctor appointments, but I promise ladies, as soon as I'm able to do so (this weekend is looking favorable!!), I'll be sending out squares like crazy!

Oh Tiffany, so glad mine were the first arrivals of many to come! ANd happy that you liked them, i enjoyed working with the pretty colors and smaller size! So many pretty squares show up here, don't ya think, I just love seeing them all!!

as promised...

so glad you liked it, sorry you had to wait so long since me joining, but I didn't have much varigated to work with, so when i could get my hands on some, lol thought of you! Now, to get some cotton for those of you needing cotton squares, and two overseas, and then I wait for more newbies! lol

Well, phooey!! My "Thank You" post from this morning evidently got lost, KatyAllen ~ :think Anyway, I got your lovely squares a couple of days ago, Tuesday I think, and I'm sorry for being late posting (desperately was trying to finish an Oreo Cookie afghan for my son's birthday :hook). Your squares are the most beautifullest squares, and in my favoritest colors, too! :hug Thank you, thank you, so much! I just LOVE 'em! :manyheart

Here's a pic for ya'll to see . . . ain't they the most loveliest? :hook

post-32836-135897712248_thumb.jpg

Well, phooey!! My "Thank You" post from this morning evidently got lost, KatyAllen ~ :think Anyway, I got your lovely squares a couple of days ago, Tuesday I think, and I'm sorry for being late posting (desperately was trying to finish an Oreo Cookie afghan for my son's birthday :hook). Your squares are the most beautifullest squares, and in my favoritest colors, too! :hug Thank you, thank you, so much! I just LOVE 'em! :manyheart

Here's a pic for ya'll to see . . . ain't they the most loveliest? :hook

yay, the arrived! Tracking the gps I installed hidden within the stitches, I knew they would make it! Glad you liked um!

yay, the arrived! Tracking the gps I installed hidden within the stitches, I knew they would make it! Glad you liked um!

:lolHow so funny . . . gps in the stitches. Ya gotta do something to stay on top of the postal shinnanigans, huh? ;):D Thank you, again, Katyallen ~ :hug (your squares were my first ones to receive, too :yay)

I got my order of yarn the other day, so I'll be working on bunches of squares, too, now ~ :crocheting:hook

:lolHow so funny . . . gps in the stitches. Ya gotta do something to stay on top of the postal shinnanigans, huh? ;):D Thank you, again, Katyallen ~ :hug (your squares were my first ones to receive, too :yay)

I got my order of yarn the other day, so I'll be working on bunches of squares, too, now ~ :crocheting:hook

yay, another first!! Hope you get many more sqaures heading your way, with or without the tracking devices, lol They are self destructing, you don't have to worry about them, once they arrive, they self destruct the gps, tape recorder, and homing devices!! and all you are left with, is THE Squares!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Good I hope. Stoping in to say hello. Last few days I've been taking a break from my last few coasters to try my hand at filet. So far it's going pretty well. Only problem, I think the graph may a little wrong :( but I've been making it work! :) Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :hugs for all!!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Good I hope. Stoping in to say hello. Last few days I've been taking a break from my last few coasters to try my hand at filet. So far it's going pretty well. Only problem, I think the graph may a little wrong :( but I've been making it work! :) Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :hugs for all!!!

Hi SISSY ! The filet is looking Awesome ! I love you

Hi Ladies, hope you all are doing well :hug

Bought myself an early Christmas gift. I bought a complete Tattooing kit. Comes with 2 machines and all the fixins. Ill have to post pics of my practice work for everyone to see. Once I get comfortable with using the machine Ill start doing my own tattoos (on myself). Im not licensed so I cant open any kind of shop or anything, but my sis and Finace are going to see if htey like my "work" and might get something done. :D

Just popped on to give a little notice:

From 21st until 30th of Nov, I will be on holiday. If you have sent me any squares and waiting to hear that they have arrived, you will have to wait until I get back. Don't fret, I'm sure they'll turn up in good time. :)

Thanks for reading. :)

Have fun Emma!!!

:think this weekend seems awful short to me....at least my Seahawks (for now) are tied! There is some hope today!!! :lol

Just popped on to give a little notice:

From 21st until 30th of Nov, I will be on holiday. If you have sent me any squares and waiting to hear that they have arrived, you will have to wait until I get back. Don't fret, I'm sure they'll turn up in good time. :)

Thanks for reading. :)

Have a wonderful time!

Got a couple of squares done, but not packaged up yet. I think I will wait until after Thanksgiving to mail them off. I hope to have several more done in the meantime.

Emma, have a terrific time on your holiday!

Have a ton of fun Emma!

I'm not planning on doing any squares for a bit. Just sent out 8 but haven't heard from everybody. That's okay as long as they don't get returned in the mail :lol Might do a couple after Thanksgiving though. Been trying to do a baby blanket and I keep getting caught up doing other holiday stuff and birthday stuff for my son. His birthday is next week :yay Busy, busy :lol

Wheeee.. I manged to get a ticket to Rammstein's May concert in the Palace of Auburn Hills.. I are exciteds. xd I put up a ton of stuffs on my etsy and done like.. nothing with my squares cept count them for the millionth time lol.

Imafreek those are cool! Can't wait to see what you do with that tat kit :)

Emma have a great holiday, where ya going?

im on week 2 of training for the new job but taking a tp cover pattern/hook/yarn with me to start on my breaks.

Emma have a great holiday, where ya going?

Going back to the UK for 9 days to see my family and introduce my baby to my Gran and my Auntie and Uncle. :)

Archived