TurtleLvr

Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

OH i hope everything went ok with the birthing of puppies, and i love that someone here at this cal, is getting Sue's newest tote! It's delicious! As busy as she is, she keeps on giving!:hug

HINT: Someone in this CAL is getting the tote this month... ;)

:turtle:vheart

YAY ! Thats awesome Sue ! Im so excited to see who gets it :)

Sine KatieBug hasnt posted, We still dont have any puppies yet. :(

I hope mommy and puppies are okay. I know that it is bad for a mommy dog to be in labor for too long. She could end up losing her litter. Please keep us updated. I'm going to worry until then!

I eeked out two more squares. I hope to have them in the mail tomorrow. Crocheting makes me so happy :manyheart !

Very cool 'fruity pebbles' square. What's kind/name of yarn if you don't mind my asking. I know someone that would love it!

Good luck with puppies.

Sue, I do not know how you do it with all the other stuff you do. Gorgeous Tote of the Month and someone is going to be very lucky. :hugs to you

I lost the band to it years ago. It's been sitting in my stash all lonely like. It's tucked up warm in a puffy envelope now patiently waiting to go to it's new home! :) I do remember it is RHSS because at the time I got it that was all I was buying!

Super excited to see who gets your lovely new tote Sue! "And the squeals of joy shall be heard across the land" :lol

Hi all.I haven't been posting for awhile,but I have been lurking.I have two more squares ready to be sent out!

I've been bordering my squares,so when my first row is ready I will post a picture! I got my Halloween afghans done and am about to start on pillowpals for my nephews for Christmas.I also started a Tourism course and got a car loan!!I am still searching for our car though.I've been very busy,but I wanted to pop in and say I hope the labour is going well for your puppies Katiebug!

Good morning all! I hope all received my squares - didn't hear from two people but I'm sure they made their way to their new homes! Enjoy them!

I have 5 squares right now, so can't start putting them together but when I can, I'll shoot out a pic! Love the bright colors!

I'll get to more squares this week and hopefully send them out next week!

Have a great yarny day everyone!

kuddles

Good Morning Everyone! Checking to see if there was any news of pups. I think it's wonderful that someone here is going to be receiving Sue's tote this month! WOW! How fantastic is that! :cheer I've been working on squares the past couple of days. I want to get a couple more done before I send any out. Have a great day everyone!!!

I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks, keeping up with

the news, but had nothing important to say! Today, I do, I just came from the Post Office, I mailed 5 puffies, and a huge box to Wounded knee, SD. Some people can expect a package. Now I just need to do the last 16 on the list, I am trying to get through it for the first time.

Hope the Puppies turn out good, still haven't heard.

Sue, a great surprise for someone. Wish it were me :blush .

Hi, i have two puffy's going out this week sometime! I will post when I have mailed, thanks! PUppies, what happened with the puppies!!! You can not just leave us hanging here katiebug!

ZOMG! :hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart I love it! Thank you Cindy!post-48737-135897704964_thumb.jpg

ZOMG! :hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart I love it! Thank you Cindy![ATTACH]46624[/ATTACH]

That is one awesome square.

I have 4 going out hopefully tomorrow. I have a ton of errands to run and hopefully I can fit the PO in there somewhere :lol

ZOMG! :hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart I love it! Thank you Cindy![ATTACH]46624[/ATTACH]

:manyheart I'm so glad you like it! I've wanted to make it for a while but I just haven't had the time. I'm so glad to finally get it out to you.

Today was a heck of a day...So I totally forgot to post (:blush)that I got a pretty square in the mail yesterday! From Just Add Glitter!! :cheer Thank You!

I hope everyone is doing ok?! And enjoying this awesome fall weather. :manyheart

post-45262-135897704985_thumb.jpg

That is one AWESOME square!

kuddles

Hi, i have two puffy's going out this week sometime! I will post when I have mailed, thanks! PUppies, what happened with the puppies!!! You can not just leave us hanging here katiebug!

Sorry, dont mean to leave u hanging...still no puppies yet :( im hoping everything is OK with momma dog. shes been shaking and scared looking for days now. mom thinks its just a phantom pregnancy, but im not so sure. whatever happens, ill post it when it comes.

on another note, i was going through patterns on red heart last night while my insomnia was acting up and found one for a real pretty shawl. so i tell my mom and she was telling me about one my friends grandma had make her years ago and then stolen from her when she lived in alaska...so i pull up the pic of it, low and behold, the same shawl!!! talk about coincidence! i told mom that if i can figure the pattern out, ill make her one :D in return, she told me shell but the stuff for me to make it :clap i wont argue with that, i kno better!!

hope everyone is doing well!! and sorry again for leaving yall hanging about the pups!! super :hugs for all!

I feel so bad for being away so long. I missed all of you! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Our internet has been off and on daily for the past few weeks. No idea why and no word from the company either. It makes it really hard to get online and do anything at all.

Also we are moving very soon. The landlady sprung this on us very abruptly. She wants to move back in here herself and we have to get out and find a new place. She gave us the typical 30 days. Not exactly a lot of time to get up the money and to find a place to live PLUS move.

This has been a roller coaster that's for sure. We found 2 PERFECT places. The first one was a fixer upper but also for a friend. We would have gotten a great deal on rent plus it was HUGE! (here comes the but) BUT they didn't think they could get the place ready in time for us to move in. I think it was a bunch of baloney and they had really changed their minds and didn't want to hurt our feelings. After all...we were going to be fixing up the place. Confusing.

The 2nd place was great too. HUGE laundry room with a loveseat (which I deamed my little crochet hide-a-way) (an even bigger but here) BUT The day before we were to sign the lease the owner changed her mind and decided to rent it to a family member.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So I have had to put all crocheting aside and just start packing. We have a deadline if we have a new place or not.

Last week I found a place in the local paper,went and checked it out. We signed the lease and paid the deposit and rent all that day. PHEW! We have what is left of this month to get everything moved out of here and into the new place.

I will go back through now and see if I can catch up a little with what has been going on with you all. :hug

SOOO love this square!

Sorry, dont mean to leave u hanging...still no puppies yet :( im hoping everything is OK with momma dog. shes been shaking and scared looking for days now. mom thinks its just a phantom pregnancy, but im not so sure. whatever happens, ill post it when it comes.

on another note, i was going through patterns on red heart last night while my insomnia was acting up and found one for a real pretty shawl. so i tell my mom and she was telling me about one my friends grandma had make her years ago and then stolen from her when she lived in alaska...so i pull up the pic of it, low and behold, the same shawl!!! talk about coincidence! i told mom that if i can figure the pattern out, ill make her one :D in return, she told me shell but the stuff for me to make it :clap i wont argue with that, i kno better!!

hope everyone is doing well!! and sorry again for leaving yall hanging about the pups!! super :hugs for all!

Oh my, i would certainly if at all possible, get the mama doggie to a vet to get her checked out, some vets take monthly payments if money is an issue, call around and find one that is compassionate. My daughter has a vet, they just pay a certain amount every month to, and her cats get great care all year round. They are out there, although not too many Im afraid, but I would be worried about the mama at this point.

Our internet has been off and on daily for the past few weeks. No idea why and no word from the company either. It makes it really hard to get online and do anything at all.

Also we are moving very soon. The landlady sprung this on us very abruptly. She wants to move back in here herself and we have to get out and find a new place. She gave us the typical 30 days. Not exactly a lot of time to get up the money and to find a place to live PLUS move.

This has been a roller coaster that's for sure. We found 2 PERFECT places. The first one was a fixer upper but also for a friend. We would have gotten a great deal on rent plus it was HUGE! (here comes the but) BUT they didn't think they could get the place ready in time for us to move in. I think it was a bunch of baloney and they had really changed their minds and didn't want to hurt our feelings. After all...we were going to be fixing up the place. Confusing.

The 2nd place was great too. HUGE laundry room with a loveseat (which I deamed my little crochet hide-a-way) (an even bigger but here) BUT The day before we were to sign the lease the owner changed her mind and decided to rent it to a family member.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So I have had to put all crocheting aside and just start packing. We have a deadline if we have a new place or not.

Last week I found a place in the local paper,went and checked it out. We signed the lease and paid the deposit and rent all that day. PHEW! We have what is left of this month to get everything moved out of here and into the new place.

I will go back through now and see if I can catch up a little with what has been going on with you all. :hug

bada boom, hammer falls again! I hate it when that happens. Seems sometimes bad luck gets on a roll, and won't relinguish its hold for a while, but hang in there, and good thing you found somewhere on such short notice!

On a lighter note, still gonna mail those puffies, do it tomorrow, and let you all know, been in a funk lately, so working on little things to keep my addiction alive and well.....I finsihed up adding on blocks to that afghan, and now it fits the bed nicely, with room to spare. Im glad i did that and got it done. I have worked on hats, and matching cowls for people for gifts, and the homeless shelter too this past couple of weeks, as working for charity always perks up my motivation! All for now, Im off, and hope anyone living in Ohio, is not near the wild animal refuge, that has bears and wolves and lions rooming the town, as the complex let them all out, and then the caretaker committed suicide.......Sheesh, bad enough to take your own life buddy, but you just condemmed all those animals to death as well! Shakes head, and signs off for now....... :(

Oh no! You really should take mommy to the vet. If she really is pregnant and really was in labor, she may have lost her pups and is now in danger of infections and death herself. Like a pp said, you can call around to local vets and see who is willing to take payments if money is an issue. If you still have trouble finding a vet, call the local SPCA for help.

Abbynormal, I am so sorry! That stinks! Having moved 7 times (and 2,100 miles) in the past six years, I can relate. :( But I can't relate to having a landlord pulling out under you like that. I hope the move goes smoothly and you like your new place even better. :hug

Katiebug I was thinking the same thing (about getting her to a vet)... I hope your dog is okay. :hug

I'm wondering if anyone has recieved any squares from me... :think

Yea, I agree that she needs to see a vet...hopefully Darrell will take her this weekend after Mom takes them home :( I'm gonna miss momma dog, she's a super sweetie! I'm gonna tell them that she needs to go anyway, which she does :( what with all the pregnancy stuff and whatnot...

Awesome square!

Today was a heck of a day...So I totally forgot to post (:blush)that I got a pretty square in the mail yesterday! From Just Add Glitter!! :cheer Thank You!

I hope everyone is doing ok?! And enjoying this awesome fall weather. :manyheart

Pretty!!!

Hope you get momma dog to a vet, poor thing! Interesting about the shawl! Have fun making it!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Glad you found a place finally and on such short notice! :hug

I've got four envelopes ready to go out. Will try to get them out before the weekend. Money is a bit tight right now. Darn property taxes are due! I still have 3 people from Sept that I sent squares to that have never let me know that they arrived. I'm just assuming they made it. Have a great day everyone!

Abbynormal, I am so sorry! That stinks! Having moved 7 times (and 2,100 miles) in the past six years, I can relate. :( But I can't relate to having a landlord pulling out under you like that. I hope the move goes smoothly and you like your new place even better. :hug

What is really sad is that when we had to move in here 3 years ago the landlord we had then did the EXACT SAME THING! Plus as an added note it was the week before Christmas.

I am a bit skittish now about anywhere we live. I sure wish we didn't have to deal with landlords anymore....EVER!

Also...I sure hope momma dog is ok. Breaks my heart thinking something may be wrong with her or the pups.

Uuummmm...yea. I think I have too much time on my hands!!! Out of curosity, i just counted up the number of crochet patterns I have.....there's 156 of them!! :eek on the bright side, when I don't have access to the internet, I have something to do! :clap I still think I need more patterns tho :D It'll give me even more to do!!! :cheer

P.S. That does NOT count the ones I have generalized and not written on the front of the sheet protectors!!!