Hook Case RAOK............

teakaycee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ...thank you ... Thank you everyone!

your compliments and encouragement have made me feel so good!

And made my decision complete!

I'll be posting soon when this particular case goes out... so be watching! :U

:heart

:mug

Can't wait to see who this one goes to! I'll be watching every day. WHoever it is is a very lucky lady!

WOW, you ladies are so nice and generous! Your tool kit is very pretty, and of course, I'd LOVE one. I don't have a wish list, but I appreciate anything and everything and use anything I get. :hug

Melanie:hug

WOW, you ladies are so nice and generous! Your tool kit is very pretty, and of course, I'd LOVE one. I don't have a wish list, but I appreciate anything and everything and use anything I get. :hug

Melanie:hug

Never think you are out of the running, because you do not have a wish list. There are ways we find out what it is. It could be a friend, a wish list coorinator or well there are ways.:devil

I myself do not use the wish list, I just look there, before I go to other places for addresses.:hook

Never think you are out of the running, because you do not have a wish list. There are ways we find out what it is. It could be a friend, a wish list coorinator or well there are ways.:devil

I myself do not use the wish list, I just look there, before I go to other places for addresses.:hook

We (Mary Jo, Elle, and me) can be sneaky at getting addresses. Nobody is safe! Sometimes I ask for an address weeks or months ahead of time. :devil

:turtle:vheart

Oh Melanie... the ladies are right............. just because you have no wish list doenst mean you wont be on THE list. Wish list do make it a bit easier ... but its not the only way! :)

Oh Melanie... the ladies are right............. just because you have no wish list doenst mean you wont be on THE list. Wish list do make it a bit easier ... but its not the only way! :)

Or I just wait until they come visit me and surprise them! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Wow, I must be one of the last people to see this thread.

I want to tell you Tammy, that is the neatest hook case I have seen. Very good job on it and I love that yarn. It is especially "Springy."

I hope whoever gets this special Spring hook case enjoys it in good health.

Thanks Tammy and everyone for making Crochetville a great place to come and play.

Omgoodness........... thank you everyone so much for the compliments and encouragement!!!

Yep Sue.......... sometimes you can hand-deliver the gift! :hug And I LOVE it!

Its just wonderful love the colors would make anyone proud to be the new owner of it

Thank you so much!!!

Usually April starts off with Jokes and teasing.......fooling around.

Well.... I decided that I would share some FUN instead of FOOLing.

So.......... I will be sending out two Hook Cases this month. :yay

I'm so excited!

I'll post pics when it goes out! :hook

Archived