Hook Case RAOK............

teakaycee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yay............ I'm so glad you got the hook case Joanne!

and I'm really pleased that you like it! Enjoy my friend!

heheheheheeee... now off to get the second one for this month ready. :hook

:heart

:mug

:cheer:clap:yay:woo:jumpyay:day

I came home from work to find mail for me!!!! And it is the beautiful "Spring is Here" hook case.:ty Tammy!!!

It is more beautiful in person than it is in the picture. And it is filled with hooks and needles and a pair of scissors!!!!

What can I say other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!:hug

:manyheart

:yaycongratulations! :)

Congratulations, Joanne!!!! What a lucky gal you are. Enjoy your case, your hooks and those handy scissors.

Congratulations! I bet the look on your face when you got the package was priceless! Enjoy your new case!

Congratulations! I bet the look on your face when you got the package was priceless! Enjoy your new case!

Yes, I was jumping up and down and screaming, I'm a hook case lady! My DH thought I was nuts!:lol

Congratulations on receiving the first hook case! I only can hope that one day I will be the receiver of one!:)

Just beautiful, congratulations!!

I am also amazed at how generous everyone here is...and your boys are just too sweet for offering to help.

I would love to receive something like that and I would love to make something to offer to the all the wonderful ladies on here...

Ok, It looks like everyone on the 'ville can use one of these, myself included.

I had a Christmas '09 wish list with a hook case on it, does that count?

Seriously, is the pattern available or is it your own design especially for RAOK?

The case is so pretty and the idea of ROAK is so wonderful! It's so generous to make such beautiful - and useful! - things for the others! Your boys are inspiration for you - and hope for more cases for the Villers! :D:hug

:cheer:clap:yay:woo:jumpyay:day

i came home from work to find mail for me!!!! And it is the beautiful "spring is here" hook case.:ty tammy!!!

It is more beautiful in person than it is in the picture. And it is filled with hooks and needles and a pair of scissors!!!!

What can i say other than thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!:hug

:manyheart

woot! :)

Archived