Hook Case RAOK............

teakaycee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine anyone not wanting to receive one of these. It is a very pretty case. How generous of you to send out two. Now the fun becomes waiting and watching.

ohhhh how neat!.. Im sure one would look good with my Elle shawl i got... and if i ever was suprised with a Turt tote.. and tampa doll bag.. and a hookcase. I'd be all C'ville all over :)

What an incredibly thoughtful gesture you are making! I loved seeing your hook roll as a finished project the other week, and the Crochetville neighbor who receives your gift will be soooo lucky. I would, also, be tickled to have a special case in which to store my hooks. Bless you for your generosity.

wow, I was away for a week and I missed this post. You are very generous to do this. The hook case is beautiful. My one Jimbo hook would look nice in a case (yeah I guess I am saying, I would be honored to receive one). This is a very thoughful thing to do.

Okay............this is my boys fault!

We were all talking about the fun I'm having with the hook cases and the monthly giving away of them. When my boys decided I need to catch up on the back three months of this year that I didnt give any away!

So....................................................

I will be making one for March... one for February... and one for January! :hook

I dont know yet how I will catch them up... but I will. My boys insist!:yes

And I want you to know... they even offered to help me make them.... isnt that sweet! :manyheart (which is really why I'm doing this catching up) I assured them that I could do it myself.. but would definately call upon them if I need!

my family certainly feeds my addiction to crocheting and knitting... LOL

:heart

:mug

you are awesome...and crazy! :) So nice of you!

hehehheee... thanks... I think you're right on the Crazy part! :D

:heart

:mug

What sweet boys you have!!! I know you'll be busy crocheting for a while to get caught up! Looking forward to seeing what the next ones will look like. Thank you for being so generous in doing this.

:cheer:clap:yay:woo:jumpyay:day

I came home from work to find mail for me!!!! And it is the beautiful "Spring is Here" hook case.:ty Tammy!!!

It is more beautiful in person than it is in the picture. And it is filled with hooks and needles and a pair of scissors!!!!

What can I say other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!:hug

:manyheart

:cheer:clap:yay:woo:jumpyay:day

I came home from work to find mail for me!!!! And it is the beautiful "Spring is Here" hook case.:ty Tammy!!!

It is more beautiful in person than it is in the picture. And it is filled with hooks and needles and a pair of scissors!!!!

What can I say other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!:hug

:manyheart

:cheer:clapCongrats!!:yay

Archived