In April I will

fc1123

There now it is in print so I have to make it so, right? :D

Yep, that seals the deal! If you don't finish it the crochet fairies will hide your hooks in May! :rofl

Tiffany, I like your new avatar picture. You look so young!! (Ponytails do the trick) I hope your FMIL is doing better. You get so many projects done. When I see that you've posted, I always have to stop and look! I think you have an army crocheting for you and then you post all of these great pictures and take credit! Just kidding. Thanks for the inspiration and giving great details about pattern, yarn and hook usage!

Tiffany, I like your new avatar picture. You look so young!! (Ponytails do the trick) I hope your FMIL is doing better. You get so many projects done. When I see that you've posted, I always have to stop and look! I think you have an army crocheting for you and then you post all of these great pictures and take credit! Just kidding. Thanks for the inspiration and giving great details about pattern, yarn and hook usage!

Aw thank you! I'm doing as much as I can while I have the time. I took a semester off of school and I only have until August to get as much done as possible. Once August gets here I may not have time to do much crochet at all!

So, here's the project I finished last night:

Another bag

No army crocheting for me here, although that might be an idea! LOL

Time to get busy on the other things on the list!

Aw thank you! I'm doing as much as I can while I have the time. I took a semester off of school and I only have until August to get as much done as possible. Once August gets here I may not have time to do much crochet at all!

Another bag

Yeah I hear you there. I am in school now and I am lucky if I have sometime to crochet at all.

Tiffany, I might just have to find a way to marry into your family to get me one of your bags! Nicely done! I have not tried a bag yet.

I think a semester off school can be a good thing sometimes. And you are obviously taking advantage of the time! Enjoy the days of summer!!

...there are about 400 Love knots per round :eek

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

I'm plugging away at my pile, slowly. It doesn't help I had to get involved in the square cal. :lol My co-worker's daughter already had the baby Friday so I'm hoping to get it finished this week. I had to make grammy and both her daughters blankets.

The weather here is finally gorgeous! :sun yard or yarn? yard or yarn? yard or yarn? :juggle

The weather here is finally gorgeous! :sun yard or yarn? yard or yarn? yard or yarn? :juggle

Take the yarn into the yard! :crocheting

I finished the shawl. Lacy Readers Wrap from "Think Pink". Now time to get going on some of the purses or other things on the list!

Thread found in Shawls & Wraps.

Thanks for looking!

That is lovely.:) I hope is cheers her FMIL up I'm sorry she is ill!

Another bag

I love the popcorn stitch it looks great!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Well still working on the blanket for my brother. It's at 58 inches have 14 inches to go until I get to 72 inches.

Well still working on the blanket for my brother. It's at 58 inches have 14 inches to go until I get to 72 inches.

Once you get 2 more inches finished you can say you only have 1 foot to go and it will sound less overwhelming then 12 inches!:hook

Only 5 more days of April how is everyone doing?:eek I am lost in world of attempted flower embellisments;) and sections of granny squares scarves myself, plus my first attempt at a cover for a packet of tissues looked awful :blushso I have had two more attempts and still am not happy:think... and I wanted to make scrap squares too in April where did the time go!?:D AND where is my :hook I still have so much I wanted to do this month!:lol

Once you get 2 more inches finished you can say you only have 1 foot to go and it will sound less overwhelming then 12 inches!:hook

Yeah well now I have 12 inches to go and it's almost done. So after classes are done for the week will have more time to work on the blanket.

well I still haven't finished the afghan I started before the other 2 I finished....I think I know which one it is now...but I'm 1/4 way through another and then I saw this pattern http://www.stricksucht.de/anleitungen/crochetedbag.pdf and just HAD to make a "Inga Bag". Of course if you make one, might as well make 2 right?? and by enough yarn to make a 1/2 dozen more :rolleyes:yarn:yarn:yarn

:hook

In April I will crochet:

(first I have two roll over projects that I did not get finished in March!)

1 :) Scarf For Charity (Using a set of flowers Mum made for me to embellish it with!) Finished Here

2 :) Christmas Afghan/Cushion (I think it might be too much for me to try to make us a Christmas themed afghan... I just cannot get motivated.:eek But I do have a granny square tree I want to use so I am going to make a Christmas cushion cover and put the tree on the front!) Finished Here

3 :) More Granny Squares (Two Coloured Scrap Squares and Single Coloured Squares)Finished (Well I Made Some Here and Here!)

:think I cannot think of anything else tonight but I will add to this list if something occurs to me or if I fall over a forgotten WIP when I am tidying out my wardrobe this week!:lol

I thought of 3 more things I would like to get done:

4 :) Tissue Box/Packet Cover (Something I need for myself and if they worked would be good for Christmas!)Finished (It took three attempts here, here and here!)

5 :) 2 Scarves That Each Use A Different Crochet Method (Other Than My Usual Granny Square Type!) Finished Here Thought I still have granny squares in them!?

6 :) Try Some Different Types Of Flowers For Embellishments Finished Here, Here, Here and Here!

:cheer:cheer:cheer I managed to do everything on my list! It just about makes up for my not managing to pick up a hook:crocheting during the charity blast weekend like I hoped to!:) Good luck to everyone else with their list for April!

Wow Lindsay, you really got to your list! I like the tissue covers. I like the second one best even if it's the wrong size. The color and the flower make it my favorite.

I didn't even get around to making a list this month. I can't believe we are staring at May. MAY! How did this happen?

good job Lindsay this month haven't managed much except to finish the Easter baskets other than that have been really busy with school.

Wow Lindsay, you really got to your list! I like the tissue covers. I like the second one best even if it's the wrong size. The color and the flower make it my favorite.

I didn't even get around to making a list this month. I can't believe we are staring at May. MAY! How did this happen?

Thanks!:) I didn't know if I would ever get them to fit the tissue packets:think :lol Now I just need to get busy making some more for charity! I already have a few ideas ready for May's list!:eek:hook:)

good job Lindsay this month haven't managed much except to finish the Easter baskets other than that have been really busy with school.

Thanks Faith!

I did better than I expected. No wonder you cannot get much done with your crochet will full time college work to keep on top of!:eek I really like this CAL as it makes me write down what I would like to get done and that means you keep checking back to see what you can do in the month. Keeping what I wanted to do in my head didn't work half as well! Thanks for hosting each month!:)

Archived