In April I will

fc1123

ok this thread is about making a list of WIPs that you would like to finish in April.Then you report back as you are working on crossing the items off your list. You get a when you complete an item along with that great feeling of knowing you finished something. We love to hear about and see finished projects! So good luck all I'll be hosting again. Get your lists ready for March my goodness can't believe it's already April where has the time gone. Well I know where my time has gone in my school books.Well

Well, this month I will be working on a graphghan that I started, but I'm not so sure I'll finish before the end of the month, but I want to get half way through. My goal is 4 rows a day which has been going so far so good. I also want to crochet a few more baby hats for my local hospital. I need to work on my tshirt rug as well. So here is my list:

1. Get half way through Graphghan

2. Crochet at least 5 more baby hats

3. Work on tshirt rug.

Ok I just updated my March post with what I finished. So this month I have to:

1. finish pair of socks from the sock class

2. finish scarf for son

3. finish scarf for daughter

4. make throw for youngest grand daughter

5. finish shawl from class

I am not going to make my list so big this month so I can get it all finished. I hope and then if I get this done I can add in some others.

Well here's what I am working on for this month keeping it short for April since classes aren't done yet so will still be busy

1. work on afghan for a graduation present only half done

2. work on my cellphone case

3. work on weaving in ends to washcloths

4. possibly get to working on my blanket

okay here is my list....

-homespun granny

-blue/white rectangle granny

-saltine graham baby blanket

-dc/sc baby blanket

-v-stitch baby blanket for co-worker

side note=I am finally finished with school!! :c9 I completed my state boards and now officially a RN

It's quite early in the morning here at the moment, but I will return here to post my list of projects for this month! I enjoyed the March CAL so much that I hope to continue all year long!

okay here is my list....

-homespun granny

-blue/white rectangle granny

-saltine graham baby blanket

-dc/sc baby blanket

-v-stitch baby blanket for co-worker

side note=I am finally finished with school!! :c9 I completed my state boards and now officially a RN

:clap:clap:clapCONGRATULATIONS!!! How Wonderful!!! :yay:yay:yay

In April I will:

Complete the three bunnies I have been working on for the kids for Easter (2 already done)

Make my nieces diaper bag

2 baby blankets

1 pair of booties for my niece's new baby due in May

design and make a pirate bear for niece's new baby also

...and that's just for starters... :lol

I need a list so I can remember what I'm doing...

ok 1st on list..finish taxes..oops that is not crocheting, but I can't crochet much until it's done (and what am I doing on here you ask?? :hook )

update...taxes are DONE!!!! :happydance

Finish teal girlie girl RR .... ok not there yet.. 4/21...still not there...I need to hurry on this one!

Finish round afghan...YAY! finished! but I forgot to take a picture..it was in a raffle at the rabbit show yesterday. I might know who got it and can get a picture later..I hope at least

Finish scarf for a pay it forward on FB picture below...and I finished a 2nd one! Have to block it before pictures.

Finish other afghan I started before the other 2 were done... sad when i don't remember which one this is now :hook

Not necessarily in that order :D

I have not been :crocheting much the last couple of months due to another move, packing and unpacking but during the move I found a bunch of UFOs and WIPs that I have got to get done. I am committing myself to getting these things done before I start another project :(.

I don't really have a list made as all of these UFOs/WIPs are scattered about :ohdear:oops:thumbdown. So I will do my best to start a list and stick to it :xfin.

So far I know I have these to finish and if I get these done I am sure I will be adding more:

RR

2 drum afghans

2 scarves

All three bunnies are done!!! Yay! I get to mark something off my list! :clap

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/bluebunny.jpg

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/pinkbunny.jpg

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/funkybunny2010.jpg

In April I will:

Complete the three bunnies I have been working on for the kids for Easter

2 baby blankets

:cheer:clap:yay WTG Krafty...those bunnies are so adorable. I worked on a bag yesterday that I started a month or so ago. A few more rows and I may have it all done today. I also crocheted some squares for my variegated afghan. So I will update my list now.

RR

2 drum afghans

2 scarves

Squares for Variegated Granny Ghan

Lucy Bag

Ok I got all the checks entered...ok almost.. but I DID finish the scarf...

This is so pretty I love the way the colours change and the stitch just shows off the yarn so well!:)

In April I will crochet:

(first I have two roll over projects that I did not get finished in March!)

1 :) Scarf For Charity (Using a set of flowers Mum made for me to embellish it with!) Finished Here

2 :) Christmas Afghan/Cushion (I think it might be too much for me to try to make us a Christmas themed afghan... I just cannot get motivated.:eek But I do have a granny square tree I want to use so I am going to make a Christmas cushion cover and put the tree on the front!) Finished Here

3 :) More Granny Squares (Two Coloured Scrap Squares and Single Coloured Squares)Finished (Well I Made Some Here and Here!)

:think I cannot think of anything else tonight but I will add to this list if something occurs to me or if I fall over a forgotten WIP when I am tidying out my wardrobe this week!:lol

I thought of 3 more things I would like to get done:

4 :) Tissue Box/Packet Cover (Something I need for myself and if they worked would be good for Christmas!)Finished (It took three attempts here, here and here!)

5 :) 2 Scarves That Each Use A Different Crochet Method (Other Than My Usual Granny Square Type!) Finished Here Thought I still have granny squares in them!?

6 :) Try Some Different Types Of Flowers For Embellishments Finished Here, Here, Here and Here!

All three bunnies are done!!! Yay! I get to mark something off my list! :clap

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/bluebunny.jpg

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/pinkbunny.jpg

http://www.skinnysanta.net/crochetvilleimages/funkybunny2010.jpg

In April I will:

Complete the three bunnies I have been working on for the kids for Easter

2 baby blankets

Gorgeous Bunnies!:)

Wow, it has been a crazy April here already. FMIL is in the hospital and we aren't totally sure what is going on with her. So, to keep my head level, I'm going to focus on crocheting her some (more) items:

Round purse with popcorns (finished 4/10/10) & matching cell cozy

Prayer shawl (finished 4/09/10)

Slippers

Sleep mask

Washcloths

Glasses case

And, hopefully (although not for sure) a lapghan.

This is all I can think of at the moment. Not as ambitious as my March list, but I will probably add more later.

I finished the shawl. Lacy Readers Wrap from "Think Pink". Now time to get going on some of the purses or other things on the list!

Thread found in Shawls & Wraps.

Thanks for looking!

.....finish the 3 bassinet purses I have been making for my grand nieces. I finished all the crochet work on them in good time, but have been shunning them aside for other projects because I don't like the finish work. It entails cutting plastic canvas to size and sewing it into the bassinets and adding ribbon and flowers. Not that much, just have to make myself sit down and do it! I am such a great procrastimator! But I promise girls, I will finish these in April!

There now it is in print so I have to make it so, right? :D

Archived