cute giraffes

kkms

hello all!

its been quite a while since i have posted any of my finshed projects. but i really loved how these came out so i thought i would share them with you. they were gifts for my neighbor who is expecting in a little over a month.

post-9687-135897517814_thumb.jpg

post-9687-135897517819_thumb.jpg

post-9687-135897517822_thumb.jpg

post-9687-135897517825_thumb.jpg

post-9687-135897517827_thumb.jpg

thanks for the compliment - unfortuantly with a baby shower with over 100 attending i am sure mine kinda got lost in the shuffle. they filled the back of the hubbys pick up with stuff and the back of her suv with even more! its nice when you ahve big loving families.

Dont you worry none you out did yourself and well nothing can replace hand made gifts...

So be assured that it will be loved and appreciated....

Did they open the gifts at the shower??? or did they just take it all home to open at home?

hugs

Lillibet

OH wow! That might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! And I'm really getting into the whole baby cocoon thing. I'm a photographer so these things would be perfect for photo shoots with newborns and I want to make a ladybug and a peapod but I think I need one of these now too! Did you make it yourself or is there a pattern somewhere?

thanks everyone. i got all the patterns from annies attic. when i her nursery theme wasa giraffes i thought i remembered seeing a blanket somewhere and annies attic was the first place i went to look. (the giraffe stuffy is included in the afghan pattern) and there i found the coocon and just had to have that too - i loved it - my hubby said it looked like an ann gedes baby thing. i took that as a huge compliment! i think the cocoons make so much more sense than swaddling - it can't come undone!

Archived