C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blame the tax season the bag is STILL at my mom's house :(. I hope to go there on Wednesday but I might lose my day off,as we lost one of the other ladies that answers the phone. Yup that is basically what I do,I answer the phone,I make appointments, I greet,I file and as our company says I OWN the ZONE! Well for 9 more days anyway,though I am going to work for them in the Summer as well.:lol So hold on ladies I will eventually get to my moms' and have a picture taken. Still can't believe it was me this month. :eek

Well I was waiting till you actually saw the bag, but I am glad you are happy with it.

Ugh tax season, mine is done sent in. Glad that is over.

Enjoy your bag and may it be filled with many wips.:hook

Congrats on being a bag lady! I was away from the computer for a few days and thought I had missed the reveal.. Beautiful bag! I hope you fill it with as many WIPs as possible in the future!

Congrats on the bag. You're so lucky, I love the colors of this bag. If Tampa girl is going to make me one, I'll like this color. ;) ;) :yes Hint, hint. :lol The color is actually soothing to the eye and makes you feel calm. Let us know if it's really like that in person. I was actually at the beach yesterday, just looking at the waters and the waves. That bag reminds me of it. Enjoy the bag. And don't feel bad if you want to pet it alot. I still do that to my turtle tote and I'm not the only one who does that. :yes

Well I have the day off but my boyfriend needs the car today. We are down to one car thanks to my mechanic who managed to blow the engine of my beloved CR-V. So my mom is going to put the April Skies package into a box and either FedEx or UPS it to me. She is playing bridge today (she is 84 she is going to be 85 in August and my dad will be 90 :D)and won't be able to do this until late this afternoon,sooooooooooo hopefully I will have it tomorrow or Friday. So can't wait for it to be HERE! :)

Lovely bag! BTW, I've always wondered, is there a pattern for this? I could sure use a crochet tote....

The pattern for the tote in on the Bernat site under free patterns. Bags and purses. it is on the second page and it is called Handicrafter cotton tote bag. It is the blue one with the white and blue pocket.

The pocket I made using the knit pro graph site.

Hope thei helps.:hook

Should be here Tuesday (not in time for my knit/crochet group)my mom wanted it to get here on a day I was off. But this is the LAST week of taxes! So I won't be off,but it is coming by FedEx,so it should not be a problem. Now let's see I live 10 minutes from work if I forget to pack a lunch.... :D

Um actually I received it on Friday April 9th but did not see it until the morning of the 10th and we were so steeped in tax season drama,that I forgot to post about that. I know tax season officially ended on the 15th,but my boyfriend was the manager of the office and there were all sorts of things to do after and then we slept most of the weekend and we are going on a much needed trip so I am running around getting ready for that. I know no excuse for all you waiting ladies,so I pinned him down tonight and had him take a picture of me with April Skies oh and the cute little crocheted doll on a stick that came with it!

yarn 013.JPG

post-14761-135897523491_thumb.jpg

Nice to see the happy owner of the lovely bag! Thanks for posting!!!

Now we can look forward to the month of May!!! April showers bring may flowers- but May will give way to another Tampa Doll 'Ville Bag! Fun times!

You are forgiven for not posting a picture sooner. Sometimes we have so many things that we need to attend to that we must decide which ones we need to take care of first. I am certain the people wanting their taxes done felt that was more important than posting a picture of you and your new Crochetville bag. Of course we here at Crochetville would probably disagree with them unless it was one of us wanting to get our taxes done. Thank you for posting this picture. Your smile says it all. Enjoy!!!!

Archived