A New way to stay updated about my new designs and deals!!

CroJulee

Go to www.Facebook.com/crojulee and friend me to find out when a new pattern is coming out or just to find out what I'm working on. Also, every once in a while I'll have special deals that only my Facebook friends will be able to find out about and use.

My Facebook friends are welcomed to post pattern suggestions and other things to wall also.

The 25th person to friend CroJulee on Facebook will get a $20.00 spending coupon for CroJulee patterns.

This is a coincidence -- I just bought your RR Dishcloth pattern last night and today we are FB friends! Yea! I already used the pattern in the early hours this morning. (Crochet gets me through a lot of insomnia bouts. :) ) Like the pattern, worked up very fast and easy but looks so pretty! I decided my dishcloths were looking dingy and it was time for some new ones with a little class. I will keep an eye on your FB page and see what else you come up with.

This is a coincidence -- I just bought your RR Dishcloth pattern last night and today we are FB friends! Yea! I already used the pattern in the early hours this morning. (Crochet gets me through a lot of insomnia bouts. :) ) Like the pattern, worked up very fast and easy but looks so pretty! I decided my dishcloths were looking dingy and it was time for some new ones with a little class. I will keep an eye on your FB page and see what else you come up with.

Oooooo, I'm so excited to hear that you've already used the pattern!! :cheer Do you have any pics to share? I just love seeing the different colors everyone uses!!

I'm actually working on a new design right now (just put it down to type). It's another dishcloth pattern(Love designing them). As soon as it's done I'll be sure to post a pic in the Show and Tell here on the 'Ville!!

Julee

Archived