63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Squares Afghan

KublaKhan

I've had this book for a long time and finally got around to doing it. I used Red Heart solids in, Aruba Sea, Raspberry, and Aran colors. This was fun to do and I learned some things and improved my stitching ability. Though I don't think I'll do another one of these for a long time. :P I am giving this to a nice couple at our church that deserve to have something nice.

post-14815-135897517167_thumb.jpg

Very nice afghan! I, like you, just love to do these sorts of projects, learning new things are you go. Great job! I'm sure your friends will treasure it.

You are awesome for finishing that afghan. I have been working on one for years! Babies keep being born, people keep getting married..you know everything gets in the way, but I will finish this!!!

Very pretty afghan!

:hug

thats great...I also have this book and have thought about making onw numerous times...I just keep putting it off...lol...kudos to you for doing it and it looks great!!

Thanks for the kind words everybody! Those of you who have the book and have yet to complete it, this is certainly worth the effort. Especially if you need practice with front and back post stitches because there are a number of squares that use them.

Archived