Ever do any crochet April Fools???

jimbo

I'm racking my poor overworked brain (it seems to be having enough trouble just distinguishing breathing from swallowing lately) for an appropriate crochet related April fools joke. I Love to do April fools jokes. And some have been really fun... like these:

http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-major-events-tomorrow-here-in.html

and

http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/2007/04/exclusive-first-in-universe-free.html

April is FAST approaching, and my idea bucket has a hole in it. Any ideas??? Or just tell what YOU've done for April fools... maybe I'll get inspired.

I don't know about any crochet April Fools jokes...but I saw this HILARIOUS pattern on Etsy of a butt and poop. I'll probably end up getting it to make it for my hubby who LOVES my crochet! LOL! I wonder if he'll like that one! :lol:devil

a friend and Iwere gonna make a crochet bra and thong in waffel house colors with little waffell on the cup of the bra and along the waist band of the thong. but weve realy not gotten to do it lol..

and we were gonna suprise one of her co-workers with it ****... but neither of us have the money for the yarn.. nore the time realy to get toghter to work on it lol

In 2009 I made baby bootie coin purses with a announcement card attached on the outside "We're expecting a New Baby" and when it was opened on the inside was a signed tag saying " April Fool's!". To get the gist of this; I am way past the age of having babies.:lol

In 2009 I made baby bootie coin purses with a announcement card attached on the outside "We're expecting a New Baby" and when it was opened on the inside was a signed tag saying " April Fool's!". To get the gist of this; I am way past the age of having babies.:lol

Reni -- that is a really cute idea! I am afraid no one would believe me though! Still...would be good for a laugh.

• 1 year later...

Archived