Mamaoso's Wip's

mamaoso

I guess it has been a cold winter here. Lots of baby on the way..:lol

So, I'm making Baby Blankies.

I'm going though the "Easy Timeless Blankies" by Kathy Sasser.

Blue ~ Knit Diagonal baby blanket - out of yarn, waiting on yarn order. (It arrived at our post office at 3:45am Monday, but hasn't made it to my mailbox yet and ofcourse Michaels doesn't carry that color)

Yellow ~ Medlody (from ETB) - Just started to see if I'm going to like this one. (Keeper)

Pink ~ Tailored ( ETB) - Been working mostly on this one til my yarn order shows up.

And have to have a crochet project ~ Mitered square - (pink, blue, and white) Just trying out, but think I'm going to try a larger hook. This one is Size H.

May just do the knit one, but going to try maybe a size J hook first..

post-1753-135897516343_thumb.jpg

So many wips so little time...I have two going and I stress because I like finished wips...knitting is just so relaxing to me. Newbie knitter is what I am, after crocheting for most of my life it is nice learning and doing a new craft. I love the colors in your wips...happy project to you!!

Wow, you are busy. Nice work.

You can also take the diagonal "Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth" pattern and make that into a baby blanket. It's very easy and makes a great looking blanket.

Wow, look at you go! I think I would have trouble with this many WIPs actually out where I could see them. You're gonna have some happy, warm babies around there, mamaoso! Nice blankies!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you HomekeepingGran

I finished the Blue blankie and knitted a Onesie and a pair of sock/booties out of the leftover yarn.. I'll post pictures soon.

Need to get some snap tape for the Onesie first..:)

Added a few inches to the Pink blankie..:D

Archived