Attic 24's Ripple Afghan Pattern!

Mellrb702

Fabulous colors! I just stumbled onto Attic 24 the other day and read and read and read and drooled (all that yarn!) OMGoodness. Can't wait to start of few of the patterns myself! Great job and TFS!

This is my first ripple afghan, since this one I have made several others. This is the easiest pattern for beginners or at least for me. ;)

post-37271-135897516338_thumb.jpg

Your afghan is beautiful!

I stumbled upon the Attic 24 blog the other day also and it is now in my favorites. I love, love, LOVE all the bright colors and I enjoyed so much reading Lucy's blogs. This ripple afghan is high on my list of next projects. I hope to someday have a stash of colors as bright as hers.

Beautiful Ripples.........There are a couple of Ripple CAL's and I am sure that the gals in those CAL's would love to see your beautiful ghan's...

Just go into Crochetville Forum at top of page...Crochet Activities... and into Crochet Alongs Archive. There are a couple of different ones that are active.

Love your ripple and the colors you used! I have a question tho...aren't her pattern in British terms as far as the stitches go? I have a few of her patterns that I downloaded but wondering if I need to convert the instructions to American terms?

Don't worry! The only difference in this pattern is that the British term for a triple crochet is our American double crochet. (And someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but our slip stitch is their single, and our single is their double.) :hook

Love your ripple and the colors you used! I have a question tho...aren't her pattern in British terms as far as the stitches go? I have a few of her patterns that I downloaded but wondering if I need to convert the instructions to American terms?

Don't worry! The only difference in this pattern is that the British term for a triple crochet is our American double crochet. (And someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but our slip stitch is their single, and our single is their double.) :hook

Oh thank you! I was wondering what the difference was!

Archived