Hi from the launch pad of the Rocket City

tmpinsnty

well actually right now i am in Goldsboro, NC. I am a truck driver and i travel all over the U.S. I'll be in Washington State this weekend!! I just started to crochet and have absolutely fell in love with it and yarn... :blush

I am going to try my best to make it to the convention since it is near me! I live about 15 minutes from Huntsville...

Welcome, from another member of the Harvest community. Actually, I'm technically more in the Madison/Monrovia community, but my zip code is still a Harvest zip code!

i live about 3 miles from the post office...but i've also lived on both sides of nick davis between wall triana and old rr bed...i used to work at slaughter road day care before i made the career change...

We have a crafting group that meets on Wednesdays from 11:30 AM til 2:00 or 2:30, and again at night from 6:00 to 7:00. It's a group that meets at my church (Ford's Chapel United Methodist), but we're open to all members in the community regardless of their beliefs. Send me a PM if you want more details about the meeting. We'd love to have you (and anyone else in this general area) come join us!

Welcome to the message board. Lucky you living so close to Huntsville when you're not on the road. Hope you enjoy it here and visit often.

Archived