For those in Long Island, Michaels update

LI Roe

Hi. I was at the Levittown Michaels twice today, (before going to see mom and after seeing her) and whatever was left was 70% off. I ended up buying 74 skeins of various yarns and a couple of books. They are moving across the parking lot on March 28 (new opening date) and closing this one on Thurs. But the cashier ringing up my purchases on the second trip, said they are opening in about six months, one in Massapequa on Sunrise Highway. It will be in the shopping center where the Olive Garden is located. It is either going in the old Linens&Things or the old Circuit City store, I'm not sure which. Either way, he said it will be the biggest Michaels on Long Island. We'll see when it opens.

And that shopping center has my bank, Dollar Tree, Burlington, Waldbaums and assorted other stores that I use. Great, one stop spending!!!!!

Will keep you posted as I hear more.

LI Roe

Oh, what a great first day of spring you had with that score on yarn!!!! Now, why can't my Michael's in NJ decide to move to another location and have a great sale like that? I did stop at Michael's today to get a few skeins of their own impeccable that was on sale and did get some sugar and cream cotton that was on clearance for 99 cents and I was excited about that!

But, you really scored big!!!

I went on Sunday to Michaels. There wasnt much left. I got all the yarn they had left. I got 5 skeins and some odds and ends for crafting. Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Archived