8GB Spice weasel

OokamiArt

A crocheted amigurumi usb spice weasel.

Since the first time seeing the spice weasel on Futurama I just had to make one of them. My new usb stick is rather simple and plasticy, and needed some spice ^_^

I spent a few hours on it, and used scraps of wool.

post-37408-135897514127_thumb.jpg

post-37408-135897514403_thumb.jpg

For the people who are interested in making something like this, but don't quite know how. I'm working on a guide to making your own piglet usb cozy.

Oh my goodness! What an awesome idea! Leave it to us crocheters and we will make a cover for anything! :):):)

Wow...My boy think it's awsome! Do you have a pattern? I haven't yet made anything like this, so my imagination won't go far enough, I'm afraid :-)

The Spice Weasel is part of the Futurama cartoon show. As such, it is copyrighted and possibly trademarked. Because it is the intellectual property of a third party, we cannot allow a pattern for it to be posted here unless appropriate permissions/licensing have been made with the owners of the intellectual property.

If the original poster ever wants to contact the company that makes Futurama and try to get that permission, we'd be happy to return the pattern guide once we have copies of that licensing/permission for our legal files.

Our guidelines don't allow for posting of, linking to, or hints at how to find any unlicensed patterns that may exist for any character/logo/etc. We know this makes it frustrating and upsetting for members who really want a pattern for something, but we do have to make sure we're following US copyright/trademark law so this site doesn't get into any legal trouble.

Archived