DustyChica

Just how old are you?

im soon to be 37 (am 36 y 1m 3 w & 1 day atm) been crocheting since i was probably 12

Hi, I'm 52 and been crocheting since I was about 9. I take long breaks from it and always return to it, I love to crochet.:)

I am 67 and been crocheting since about 10 was taught in a church class. Thats along time but really love crochet.

• Like 1

Im 30 and been crochetting since i was 7. My mum taught me to make blankets.. thats all I made until about 8 months ago.. now im doing everything!! so, bout 23 years Ive been crochetting.. far out, thats a long time when you write it down!!

I am 25 and first learned to crochet about 6 years ago but made one blanket and stopped :think dunno why

Have only just picked it back up again after my youngest so was born i too use it as stress relief :hook

Just turned 24, been crocheting off and on since I was around 6 or 7 - steadily since just a month or so ago.

I'll be 46 years old thursday, started crochet when I was about 4.

I'm 66 and I learned how to crochet and embroaider by my mother when I was 8 or 9, she also taught me how to embroider.

When I got married and pregnant that's when I really started to do knit and crochet and I've never put them down since then.

Can you believe I don't remember how to embroider and I would love to learn how again.

• Like 1

I am 41 and started about 6 months ago. I knew how to SC from my Mom teaching me as a child, but I never did anything with it.

I have tried to teach my DD's. My 11yo wants to learn, but she is too much of a perfectionist. She keeps ripping out her foundation chain since she doesn't think it is good enough. I can't convince her to move on to the second row!

I just turned 60 in July and have been crocheting off and on since I was 12.

• Like 1

I'm impressed at the wide range of ages there are here! =D

I'm 20 and have been crocheting for several months; taught myself at first, then got some help from my mother, who has been crocheting for... years. :hook

Keep up the fabulous hookage, my fellow yarn bretheren! And sisteran. :3

i'll be 30 in less than a week :yuck and i've only been crocheting for a month or so now. pretty sure i should have learned how to do this sooner.

I will 23 in sept and i have been crocheting for about 5 years now. I tought myslef when i was pregnant with my first son, and was placed on bed rest. Seemed like a good thing to do when i was laid up and i was sick of cross-stitch!!!! Ive been addicted ever since

I'm 38 - turning 39 in December.

I'll be 44 in November and I have been crocheting since I was 16. It has been such a wonderful part of my life and I know it will be for you too!

I am 27 and have been crocheting since about 18.

59 and doing this 10 years

I turned 50 in February. That was a hard nut to crack! And I sure don't like saying how old I am. It's just something about that number.

:manyheart

I will be 67 in September and I learned to knit when I was 13 but didn't master crochet until I was in my 20's and a neighbor taught me after I taught her to knit. I have arthritis and it keeps my fingers from getting stiff and unuseable. I don't know what I would do if I could not crochet. I get requests from my grandson for socks every Christmas and my husband can not live without them. So I will be crocheting until I can not take another breath, they will probably have to pry the hook out of hand when I die. I love it.......

• Like 1