DustyChica

Just how old are you?

Just turned 50! I learned at school, when I was about 11 but just recently, about a year ago, learned to read patterns and really took off. Before that, I only made scarves.

I'm 17 and i've been crocheting for 3 years now and i get wired looks at school too when i take my crochet with me  :lol 

Don't worry about those weird looks at your school. Think of it as if they are admiring & thinking how nice it would be to learn what you are working on!

I'm actually 33 & I enjoy crocheting for the most part. But there are times that I can't get into so I just take a break! I'm hoping to be able to push through this boredom & keep on crocheting.

I'm 32 this year. I started in late 2016 and I am addicted but still semi-new to the craft. As a stay at home mom, I have lots of time to research patterns and ideas for my kids. I have made quite the stash of Amigurumi and costumes for my 7 year old.

On 3/18/2010 at 2:39 PM, DustyChica said:

I am just curious to see the age of my fellow hookers on here. :) I'm 18 and I've been crocheting since I was 16. It's funny because sometimes I will take my crochet to school with me and my friends give me funny looks. (That is, until they want me to make them something.)

So how old are you? I know that crochet (and knit, for that matter) isn't just for your 80-year-old grandmother anymore, though I'm sure some grandmas out there still enjoy it. :)

BAD question!!! LOL