Just how old are you?

I'm 21 and I have been crocheting since I was 13. My great grandma taught me how when I would spend time at her house through the summer. I miss granny something awful and everytime I pick up my hook I'm happy because I think of all the great times I had with her :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just turned 56 a couple of weeks ago. I tried crocheting in the 80s, but it didn't really take to me. In the early 2000s I went to a couple of knitting classes, but could not get the hang of the purl stitch. Since purling is half of knitting I stopped that. I went back to crocheting and wonder Why I ever quit. I like me better not.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 45 and have been knitting since I was 7 and crocheting since I was 8. I prefer crochet and do more projects, especially more advanced ones in crochet. Only recently have I started venturing into different knitting stitches.

I'm hoping when money becomes more available to take the CGOA Master class for crochet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 51. I started crocheting in 1979 my step mom taught me. In 1980 I crocheted five big afghans for Christmas. One for each of my three sisters and one for each of my sister in laws.

• 1 month later...