Attn:msmusic or any one else

TashasMom

I replied to your previous post re: the below but was not sure if you would go back that far to read it, so I am re-posting it as a new thread

I am pretty new to this forum and LOVED THAT BLACK BAG, I went into

the site you gave for the instructions but it was for another bag, looked like a GRANNY SQUARE BAG.

Can you please re-post the link to this bag, also what type of yarn of thread did you use

If any one else has the pattern can you post the link or give me the instructions also include yarn/thread that was used

Appreciate any help

Thank

It is a bag made out of granny squares. It just appears different because of her color choices and that she lined the bags with fabric. This is a great pattern and worth trying.:cheer

TashasMom, yes, I went into that link before posting to you (as well as when msmusic first posted it). You are correct in that the linked page has only one bag on it ("Pattern for Inga’s crocheted bag")....however, this one pattern was used by msmusic to make both of her bags, the black one and the colored one. Perhaps they just appear so different to you because of the contrast in color? Trust me, both bags are made from this one pattern. It's a popular design and many here on Crochetville have made one; I have it on my to-do list. :)

Archived