srhncl

Baby Blankets for sick babies

I have never requested anything for charity here before but today I am asking for some help. There is a lady in my community collecting blankets for babies at the children's hospital in our state. I am crocheting like crazy, everything I crochet until April 30th is going to this cause. I thought that maybe if anyone on here would be interested in sending a blanket for this cause you could send them to me and I would give them to her when I turn mine in. I am including a link so you can read about her story and why she is doing this. If you feel like you can send a blanket to me please pm me and I will give you my address. Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Even if you can't do a blanket please say a quick prayer for these babies. :hug

I asked her about the sizes and she said that most any size would do since they also have preemies in this hospital.

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=35501

I can send you one! I have a blue one finished that I will send you if you pm me your address!

I can send you one! I have a blue one finished that I will send you if you pm me your address!

I pm'ed you with my addy, thanks so much!!

I would be glad to send you one, PM me your address.

Debbie

I would be glad to send you one, PM me your address.

Debbie

I pm'd you, I will let you know when I get it. Thanks!!

kittyloverdeb sent me this gorgeous blanket. It is made from homespun and it is oh so soft! Thanks Deb!

post-31924-135897514028_thumb.jpg

Got these three from deedes today, they are gorgeous!

post-31924-135897515566_thumb.jpg

Got these three from deedes today, they are gorgeous!

Glad you liked them, hopefully they will provide comfort to those babies

I have some ready and need your address. Hopefully if I send them today they'll get to you before the 30th.

MDickens sent me 4 beautiful blankets that are so soft. I can't post pics because they are on their way to the lady heading this campaign. Thanks so much ladies for your help.

:2blush Thank you. I just hope they're comfy enough. I had a lot of fun making them and I'm glad they arrived in time.