Baby Blankets for sick babies

srhncl

I have never requested anything for charity here before but today I am asking for some help. There is a lady in my community collecting blankets for babies at the children's hospital in our state. I am crocheting like crazy, everything I crochet until April 30th is going to this cause. I thought that maybe if anyone on here would be interested in sending a blanket for this cause you could send them to me and I would give them to her when I turn mine in. I am including a link so you can read about her story and why she is doing this. If you feel like you can send a blanket to me please pm me and I will give you my address. Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Even if you can't do a blanket please say a quick prayer for these babies. :hug

I asked her about the sizes and she said that most any size would do since they also have preemies in this hospital.

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=35501

• 1 month later...

MDickens sent me 4 beautiful blankets that are so soft. I can't post pics because they are on their way to the lady heading this campaign. Thanks so much ladies for your help.

Archived