New! Free Advertising for Indie Businesses

Donna

I think that I have been in shock over all of this. I kept on thinking that I was misunderstanding something, because you all couldn't be THIS nice. I was wrong. You ARE!! This is awesome, wonderful, super nice, and VERY exciting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A BIG thank you to everyone who has posted here and those who have contacted us. I had hoped everyone would be glad about this change, but I did not realize how much it would mean to so many of you. I am feeling so happy about this!

:ghug

All of the changes have been made! Let us know if you see anything we missed or have any questions.

It's probably right in front of my face and I am just not seeing it, but...

I am not seeing how to upload my button (an image clickable to CPC) in my signature now.

That permission still says "no"...

Thank you for fixing the signature. Got mine uploaded again. Yeah!!!!

Thank you again for doing all of this.

Oh, I forgot to say, it is a large area right underneath the usual signature edit box. (User CP > Edit Signature).

I'm very, very happy about this policy change. I've missed a few "indie" business crocheters here, and I hope they'll start posting again, plus it makes it much easier for the start-ups to get off the ground. Thank you for this change!

You're very welcome, Karen!

I hope indie businesses as well as everyone else will benefit from sharing more and seeing more work that we would have missed here.

As a brand new crochet indie business, I am SO excited about these new changes on Crochetville! Thank you Amy and Donna for your continued hard work to keep the crochet community thriving -- Happy Crafting everyone! :)

Archived