darski

Twinkle, Twinkle...18"baby

5 hours ago, DarcySabol said:

I know there haven’t been any comments in awhile but I am working on this and have come to the hat portion of the back panel.  When I get to row 6, I’m about 4 stitches short.  When doing the math of this project, it doesn’t work.  Maybe I’m not understanding it quite right.  Could you verify that the directions are correct?

I'm afraid I can't really comment on the numbers.  basically on that "point" you want to keep your sides straight but build in some room for the baby's head to fit... if you work to that plan you won't need the numbers.

I know that about a 1,000 people have made this pattern so it must be close enough.  I barely remember making this pattern so I'm not up to answering questions after all these years.  :ghug

I'm so confused on row 6 for the pentagon lol I've double checked row 5 many time and it's not allowing for 12 dc like row 6 says it is........ Unless I'm no longer supposed to skip a space when I do the single crochet between each side? What did I do wrong lol 

6 hours ago, Hawley88 said:

I'm so confused on row 6 for the pentagon lol I've double checked row 5 many time and it's not allowing for 12 dc like row 6 says it is........ Unless I'm no longer supposed to skip a space when I do the single crochet between each side? What did I do wrong lol 

I believe there is a typo - it says 2 dc in next 2 but it should just say 2dc in next.