Twinkle, Twinkle... Baby 18" Doll

darski

Thank you so so much .am not good in english but i understand the pattern . thank you .

i started work it ♥♥♥

I am happy that the pattern can be understood - the pics help I believe.

Give me your opinion about the image

I can't see the image clearly as it is too small for my old eyes and it won't load as a larger pic.  sorry 'bout that.

I can see the sleeve opening bit but no hat area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This pattern is absolutely beautiful.  Cant wait to make one!!  Everything I crochet I give away to others, mostly to those who need help.  I just love to crochet and share with others.

I do the same thing. :wlol  I just like the making and then I give them away.

O my goodness!, that is sooo cute! :).

I just wish I would know someone with a little baby, so I could crochet that.

Thank you for that pattern. I will copy & save that. Maybe it will come handy someday..

Krys

Thank you so much for this cute pattern!  I just finished for my great nephew, using Caron Simply Soft, Sunshine Yellow.  I used a cheap stiff 3/8 ribbon and tapestry needle to baste the edges together,(1/2 in. inside outside edge) before crocheting the join edge sc.  It worked sweet...just pull it out, and go on to next star point. It's adorable !!!! 

how did you increase it for a baby? looking fwd to making a few of these for friends! 

LOVE this pattern! I was wondering what the (10 dc) meant on the first row and the (20 dc, 5ch 1 sp) on row two meant? are these options to make it bigger? TIA

those amounts are called row counts and they tell you how many of the stitches you should have.

If you don't know how to put a dc in dc I would suggest that you go to You Tube and watch some "learn to crochet" vids.  I am not good at explaining simple crochet stuff.

those amounts are called row counts and they tell you how many of the stitches you should have.

If you don't know how to put a dc in dc I would suggest that you go to You Tube and watch some "learn to crochet" vids.  I am not good at explaining simple crochet stuff.

I do know how to put a dc in to a dc, however the row one insruction is for hdc then the () are for dc...

• 4 months later...

Hi I really want to make this gorgeous item but when I tried it wouldn't lie flat - I think it's because I don't understand from row 4 when the pattern says 'end each segment with DC in beginning stitch' - how do you go back to the beginning of a segment to put a dc in? Thanks for any clarification you can give me!

• 2 weeks later...

So cute!  How much yarn is required to make this?  I am an inexperienced crocheter.  I'd like to make this as a baby gift.  Is there a way to easily adapt this pattern for a real baby.  They tend to run about 21-22 inches, I believe (although it's been a while since I've had one).  Any help would be appreciated.  Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

What a sweet star! I fell in love with it immediately.

Would you kindly give me permission to translate the pattern into German and give it to my group? We are a group of volunteers who sew, knit and crochet clothes and burial outfits for preemies and stillborns. We donate the things we make to parents and hospitals all over Germany and your sweet star would be a gorgeous addition to our patterns for the angel babies. Please, allow me to translate your pattern.

Of course we would give credit to you and add a link to your page in the translated file!

Greetings

Lythanda

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello!

What a sweet star! I fell in love with it immediately.

Would you kindly give me permission to translate the pattern into German and give it to my group? We are a group of volunteers who sew, knit and crochet clothes and burial outfits for preemies and stillborns. We donate the things we make to parents and hospitals all over Germany and your sweet star would be a gorgeous addition to our patterns for the angel babies. Please, allow me to translate your pattern.

Of course we would give credit to you and add a link to your page in the translated file!

Greetings

Lythanda

finally sent you a message .  I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Donna changed the title to Twinkle, Twinkle... Baby 18" Doll