Amy

My First Magazine Pattern: May 2010 Crochet!

Congratulations Amy... Its beautiful.....

I love it...

hugs

Congratulations Amy~~~~ I know your excited cause if it was me I would be very excited to.

Beautiful. Congratulations Amy.

Congratulations Amy!! I have this issue and I think I'm going to try your pattern sometime this summer, it's really pretty.

I must have missed you when you posted this, but I sure didn't miss the pattern when I got my mag! It's a gorgeous shawl & I plan to make it as soon as I get thru with some WIPs. Congrats!!!

Congrats Amy!!!! Way to go :clap:yay

Edited by marpan79

I got a sample magazine of Crochet but haven't subscribed yet. I'll have to check to see which issue I have. Congrats!

missed this post. Congrat's Amy. I will have to get this copy of the magazine.

I do have the issue and yes, the pattern is one of the ones I marked. Awesome job, girlfriend!

I saw it and it's very pretty!

Thanks to Donna who found her magazine pattern at e-patternscentral, I have just located my pattern there, too!

Love-Knot Shawl pattern at e-patternscentral.com for $4.99

And to copy Donna's disclaimer: I don't get any money from the sales of the pattern on ePatterns Central, or anywhere else it may appear. After I sold the design to Crochet! magazine/DRG for a flat fee, DRG owns it it outright.

If you want the pattern but don't want to pay $4.99 for just a pattern, you might still be able to purchase the May 2010 issue. If not, you might want to think about purchasing a digital subscription to Crochet! magazine. It's only $14.97 for a year: you get immediate access to the current issue plus the past two years' worth of issues, and you'll get the next 5 issues as they are published. It's really quite a good deal.

Hey Tam just wanted to say thank you for the free fridays! The recipes look delish and the patterns are all so cute and clear. I will really look forward to checking them weekly!

That is Terrific!:clap:clap:clap

:manyheart