Squares request for sil's mom...PICTURE added post 36

TurtleLvr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the last square I need yesterday from tonyal! Thank you so much! I hope to start putting it all together today or tomorrow!

Thanks again to all you ladies that helped! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Oh Sue! I am so sorry that I missed the opportunity to help you with this!!!! As you probably know, I haven't been around this site for quite some time, and I just saw this post. I'm very sorry to hear about Margaret. You're all in my prayers. If there's anything I can do, just let me now.

(((HUGS)))

Oh Sue! I am so sorry that I missed the opportunity to help you with this!!!! As you probably know, I haven't been around this site for quite some time, and I just saw this post. I'm very sorry to hear about Margaret. You're all in my prayers. If there's anything I can do, just let me now.

(((HUGS)))

Thanks Tracey! :hug

oooooooooooooooh... that came out great!

now didnt you say you wanted to make another one for someone else?

if you need squares for it... let me know!

:heart

:mug

oooooooooooooooh... that came out great!

now didnt you say you wanted to make another one for someone else?

if you need squares for it... let me know!

No, I said I had to protect it from my mom or she would steal it! :lol

No, I said I had to protect it from my mom or she would steal it! :lol

:rofl............ gotcha!

well.. if you want to make one for your mom.... let me know... I can send you a square or two. :hook

:rofl............ gotcha!

well.. if you want to make one for your mom.... let me know... I can send you a square or two. :hook

I would send one for it also if you want :lol

I stopped at my mom's with it to show her before I mailed it and she thought it was really pretty. She kept reaching out to touch it, but I wouldn't let her. :lol

I would like to make her one, so I'll start another thread. She's diabetic and has severe pain in her back and legs. There's not much the doctor's can do for her except meds. They want to put her on a morphine pump, but she won't let them. Plus she's ALWAYS cold. 90 degrees out and she's covered in 4 blankets shivering.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on Margaret. She's finished her chemo, but is in a sad state. My sil has gotten the comfortghan, but hasn't given it to Margaret yet. She barely recognizes family right now. So they'll wait to give it to her until she starts feeling better.

Thanks again for helping with this everyone! :hug

Eveyone did a great job on the squares and Sue you did a great job putting them together. I know that is will be loved and treasured with the love that went into the afghan

Archived