Favorite Site to buy AMI's

StitchinCindi

• 1 year later...

Wow -- she does have a lot of cute little ami's! I loved that she had a yorkie -- even if it is the wrong color, but that's okay, it is recognizable as a yorkie, so I may order it some time in the future when I finally get time to crochet for me. Thanks for the heads up on her site!

Wow, those designers are talented!

Just a reminder when posting links to sites with ami patterns: please keep our trademark/copyright guidelines in mind. If the site has patterns (for sale or for free) featuring popular characters, sports team logos, corporate logos, or anything like that, we can only allow links to or mention of it if the site states the patterns are licensed or makes some other statement that they have permission to be using the characters/logos/etc. that belong to another party.

If a site doesn't state they have permission, then please don't post the link. If you're not sure whether something should be posted, just send the link to me via PM, and I'll be happy to check it out.

Some sites that have unlicensed patterns have been added to our site filters. We don't post a public list of those sites, so every now and then you may post a link you didn't know was in our filters. You'll be able to tell because the link will appear with a bunch of ******** in it, and the link will not work. If that happens, don't panic! Just go back and edit or delete your post as necessary to remove the link and any reference to the site.

As sites change over time, a site that was added to our filters in the past may have learned more about certain issues and changed what's available on our site. So you can always ask me to check the site in question for you and see if we can remove it from our filters. We're very glad to do that whenever we can.

The sites already posted in this thread are perfectly fine as far as I can tell. So enjoy them! And please share more sites, too.

• 7 months later...

Archived